PRODUCERS you wanna see MITCHY SLICK work with

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2003
i was just looking at the flyer for urban survival syndrome and seen how muggs, khalil, alchemist, jellyroll, and fred wreck (one of my favorite producers) are behind the boards...i was just wondering who y'all would like to see mitch fuck wit as far as producers from the WESTCOAST...here's my list

dj quik (that's nuff said)
battlecat (i know cat and mitch on a track would smash like a mu'fucka!)
bosko (beast with that voice box)
any of them dogg pound producers...warren g, daz, soopafly
xl middleton (check this dude out if you ain't heard of him!)
rick rock

May 25, 2005
GO BACK TO CRICET, E-LOW, AND GET SOME VMF. I was really disapointed when I saw those other producers that contributed to USS. Not that their beats arent good, its just its not my type of shit. And at dude who started the thread, youre right, XL Middleton rips the boards AND the mic up. Very underrated in my opinion.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
J-FUNKTION said:
GO BACK TO CRICET, E-LOW, AND GET SOME VMF. I was really disapointed when I saw those other producers that contributed to USS. Not that their beats arent good, its just its not my type of shit. And at dude who started the thread, youre right, XL Middleton rips the boards AND the mic up. Very underrated in my opinion.
I couldnt agree with you more...it changes the whole dynamic..although he can rip any beat...whats got him this far is was the cricets and E-Low..I personally think E-Low had the tightest songs on trigeration....i would hope there is more to it that we dont see...cause I look out for those that help me..

Dec 28, 2004
50cal said:
I couldnt agree with you more...it changes the whole dynamic..although he can rip any beat...whats got him this far is was the cricets and E-Low..I personally think E-Low had the tightest songs on trigeration....i would hope there is more to it that we dont see...cause I look out for those that help me..
That's right...I don't know what to expect

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
HE NEEDS A ECAY TRACC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT ECAY DO THAT TRIGGERATION STATION BEAT AND THAT SONG ON MENTAL SCARS WITH MITCHY ON IT GOES HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it was iiiight..naw ecay beat was hard.I wonder why I dont see ther names on his new project?

Jun 1, 2003
^ i can go on and on about producers in the game but i just stuck with the westcoast cats for now...but yeah i remember mitchy sayin criccet and ecay are gonna have cuts on his album ...don't think e-lows gonna be on it though...