Produce A Project With Who???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Again, from a longtime DJ/Producer/Bay rap fan I say Hieroglyphics....Shit even just ONE of em like Casual.

They're from the Town, have a HUGE fanbase and are gifted on the mic...Plus I think it would be dope to hear some cats over DJ Fresh production that you normally wouldn't.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Again, from a longtime DJ/Producer/Bay rap fan I say Hieroglyphics....Shit even just ONE of em like Casual.

They're from the Town, have a HUGE fanbase and are gifted on the mic...Plus I think it would be dope to hear some cats over DJ Fresh production that you normally wouldn't.
Also Fresh has connections with them already, I wouldn't think it'd take much to get in contact with them and get it started.

Sep 12, 2005
Also Fresh has connections with them already, I wouldn't think it'd take much to get in contact with them and get it started.
Also, LiveWire records at Hiero Warehouse...how hard could it be to get them (Hiero) to jump on a Tonite Show?? Annndd PTB is under Clear Label Records which is Tajai's label.

May 21, 2006
messy marv and san quinn
thats not gonna happen even tho that would be sick & it would make hella sales if they squashed their beef and came out witha tonite show together.. but besides that a tonite show with Jacka would be kool. I think San Quinn needs to to keep doing the tonite shows because IMO, the production on his last album(Boy to a Man) was terrible..

How about tonite show with Dubee? Maybe Andre Nickatina? Equipto?