Private student loans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
how much are you people who do have loans droppin a month? i could ask my sister...but im already on the sicc , so yeah.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
how much are you people who do have loans droppin a month? i could ask my sister...but im already on the sicc , so yeah.
$500+. I'm only required to pay like $265, but that's if I want to take 10 years to pay it off, and spend a shitload more on interest.

So I try to always pay $500 or more if I can.

Apr 25, 2002
I pay $75 per month and have less than 2% interest on my loans(over 20k). Oh and right now they are temporarily deferred because I'm going at least part time so I don't have to pay anything. Consolidated before Bush and his boys could fuck shit up.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just get the loans homey who cares about your credit. The worlds going to be destroyed in 2012 when the planets align and nibiru crashes into us anyways.

Jun 9, 2002
ok...so im assuming, it must be 4 blocks total in the year which each block containing 2 classes....so in a sense you're still taking 4 classes per semester or 8 classes per year....

This is the truth to your situation, you would have been well more than covered by pell and your loans if you had chosen a cheaper school. You exhausted all your pell grant and had to use loans to cover the rest of the tuition which didnt leave much for your pocket. Honestly man I would see about withdrawing at this point. If you have to work and end up failing a class or two...those kind of schools make you pay it back and hold it against you before you can come back.

You dont need stress if you dont have to man. I dont care what nobody say about being a man or working while in school. You want to be as focused as possible on your studies if you can.