Prince or Micheal Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos better

• PRINCE

Votes: 55 33.3%
  • MICHEAL JACKSON

Votes: 110 66.7%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2007
M BUTCHER 206 said:
honestly i cant stand either one of them and i think you all are either flaming homosexuals or just dont know what the fuck good music is and got caught up in the trend
I didnt say nothin about this being good music... I even said that that prince shit is too much on the curvy side for me. But I aint even gone lie I play some Mike in the car wheni im in the mood for it. I dont think that shit justifies me as a " flaming homosexual " though.

May 30, 2006
Gotta go with Prince. Prince does it all when it comes to music writing, composing, singing, dancing, producing, music instraments etc. Michael is a bad mothafucka too but I gotta go with Prince. Thatz the nigga right there.

May 30, 2006
M BUTCHER 206 said:
honestly i cant stand either one of them and i think you all are either flaming homosexuals or just dont know what the fuck good music is and got caught up in the trend
This aint a gay thread. We're talking about good music from artist who have put out multiple masterpeices. Fuck there personal lives. Thats not what the topic is about. So what if u don't like how there music is cut up. Prince & Michael till this day is shitting on 85% of the mothafuckaz putting out music today in all genres.

The Evil Genius said:
This aint a gay thread. We're talking about good music from artist who have put out multiple masterpeices. Fuck there personal lives. Thats not what the topic is about. So what if u don't like how there music is cut up. Prince & Michael till this day is shitting on 85% of the mothafuckaz putting out music today in all genres.
yeah thats tru the last prince album was dope i heard his new song guitar and thats dope also prince makes alot of timeless music thats relavent

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
BrOwn_BoY said:
Prince shit iz a lil too much on the curvy road for me cant fucks wit it. Micheal

to add further insult..

captain EO with 3-d glasses in disneyland>purple rain

nigga the michael jackson "moonwalker" video game alone is better than prince

prince fans are like bob marley fans to me...or people who love curtis mayfield but cant name one other group from that time from off top...

and theres alot of pimp wannabes that think its cool to blare prince music down a strip with the windows down

niggas thatll come through bumpin "freddies dead" at the very beginning next to your house so you know he pressed the back button all the way down the block

if anything, michael jackson turning a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COLOR makes me say he won. that mutha fucka is like.....jesus or some shit.

....jesus with vitiligo

Gas One

May 24, 2006
hanging a baby outside the window with a fucking white towel over its head>assless pants at the superbowl and mooning millions of viewers

and after dave chappelle/charlie murphy clowning that fool playing basketball in truffles and making pancakes i cant even look at prince without laughing

i want to assasinate joe jackson for more than likely molesting michael. i mean look at joe jackson! that man is the posterman for abusive black men, if it aint ike turner.

the molested always make better music. and thats why bone thugs n harmony suck without bizzy.

Dec 9, 2005
Michael hands down, as far as music. But talentwise, there aren't many artists that come close to Prince.

But Mike's got way more classics.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if you cant choose, apparently your ass didnt go to disneyland and fuckign see captain EO with 3d glasses in the vibrating theatre back in the 80s.

or thriller as a kid

remember black or white? that video was ridiculous nigga he was in a spaceship with janet in some shiny suits

aint no one done no video in space but michael

not even fake space

(except fu schnickens, who traveled in space in a chinese take out box..)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Michael Jackson was tighter especially his old school music. MJ's Moonwalk kills everything Prince has done.