Prince or Micheal Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos better

• PRINCE

Votes: 55 33.3%
  • MICHEAL JACKSON

Votes: 110 66.7%

• Total voters

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this is my opinion on him... and has been for a long time

dude made some incredible music... he had a huge influence

but he was a fuckin weirdo... I thought that before he died and I still do

did he molest those little kids? I don't know... maybe, maybe not...

he was a fucked up but talented individual...

how you gonna say fuck mike before and now that he's dead you're rockin him in the avatar???
lmao i was talkin about fuck mike as in his music style to prince, im a big prince fan i like MJ also but prince was wat i bacame attached to comin up, but shit that joke was funny that katt williams said and i stick by it cuz i seen a pic of his kids and like come on mike that aint ur seeds lol

Aug 6, 2008
lol, seems to me a lot of people are changing there tune about Mike now that he died
hell yeah they are... buncha bitches, alotta people cant even honestly say they slapped that mans music any time recently i hate when dumb ass americans get on that bandwagon hype

if u were really a fan thats one thing, but if ure just pretendin to be sad just cause everybody else is thats some buhhshit

Apr 25, 2002
I still say Prince but Mike is the man too.....But alot of people all on Mikes nuts all a sudden need to quit
I think a lot of people (especially on siccness) were embarrassed to admit they listened to Michael Jackson, but now that he died they figure it's all good to come out with it.

As for me, I never gave a fuck. Billie Jean has always been one of my favorite songs and I've bumped MJ forever, even though I used to get weird looks from people in the neighborhood. Fuck what anybody else thinks.

As for Prince.. I like maybe 2 of his songs. As entertainers, Michael Jackson is above Prince and every other artist to ever take the stage.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I think a lot of people (especially on siccness) were embarrassed to admit they listened to Michael Jackson, but now that he died they figure it's all good to come out with it.

As for me, I never gave a fuck. Billie Jean has always been one of my favorite songs and I've bumped MJ forever, even though I used to get weird looks from people in the neighborhood. Fuck what anybody else thinks.

As for Prince.. I like maybe 2 of his songs. As entertainers, Michael Jackson is above Prince and every other artist to ever take the stage.
AMEN! Michael Jackson ran shit for damn near 40 years. He could have disappeared for a few years, but when he came back the world was his. Perfect example, his 50 shows that sold out almost immediately.

Feb 26, 2006
Prince was the better musician. Highly underrated guitar player. He's one of the greatest guitar players of our time.

Edge goes to MJ though, he had the whole shabang.

May 30, 2006
Thats cuz alot of people on the Siccness are a bunch of faggots....Most of the people on here be trying to be on some extra hard shit but majority of these cats never even lived in the hood and wasn't no had busser....FDS made a thread asking people when was there first fight and hella cats were describing their first fight in the 6-9th grade.....WTF? Pussy ass bastards.

Michael Jacksons music was the soundtrack to my childhood...Prince was a more complete artist but Mike was the more complete entertainer.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
best thing about MJ dying:

mtv jams has been playing nothing but michael jackson videos so I had my 5 year old son watching them and he was loving it.

I wonder if Captain Eo is gonna make a comeback at Disneyland.....that'd be fresh to take him to go see.