Prime Minister Verses for Free!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
myspace
Whats up players, this the Prime Minister trying to network for real. I'm trying to get down for no cost, with any producers and/or artist that got HEAT! And who are working on serious projects shipping 5,000 units or more. 2003 is going to be a new beginning for the rap game. Its time to get serious everyone. Thanks. ~Prime

Apr 25, 2002
I think you need to get at me homie. Im currently workin on a compilation it would be nice to get you on a song. Artists im currently workin with on songs are Cool Nutz, T-Rock (use to be on a lot of 3-6 Mafia shit), and DJ Cree (ATL). Ive worked with King Czar, Kaoz the Assassin, Silas aka Smigg Dirtee, and a lot of artists from Gary, Indiana. On this compilation the production is mostly done by Popeye, Los and Lex of Playbook Muzik. Los and Lex produce all The Grind Family's new music. The Grind is about to get a very very big deal. This compilation has this line up which may change, artist may not have recieved beats from me yet, but soon will. T-Rock, DJ Cree, King Czar, Silas aka Smigg Dirtee, Kaoz the Assassin, Trajik, Lyrikal Warfare, Yung-Gun, Ambush Records, 50/50 Records, Mike Lott, Pugg, Cool Nutz, Tuff Nitti, Mista Drawmuh, Nicc Saccs, and Big Mel. Artists that im hopefully gonna get are, Begee, Lynch, and Messy. I also might get a track from The Lowlifes if everything works out. Get at me homie this CD will be released late 2003 early 2004, I can get a beat very soon. 219-741-5927. E-Mail : [email protected]
one

Nov 8, 2002
Da Mack said:

he said people who are pushing units, get back to that little tike mic and tape recorder youngster.
Dont even trip Phokus, We got you Playa and you can Move Product soon enough.

Yo Prime, Got any comps coming out soon that My boy Dobad can be on?

Nov 16, 2002
Phokus is just a fucking mark, his shit sounds like horrible and thats not hating just the truth. Fuck your opinion 2591 posts of bullshit, i bet your riding his dick over his shit too like a groupie. He needs to stop being fake and grow up, not being a little bitch playing with his dolls all the time. Talk like a normal fucking person not like someone who is still on welfare, be real about your shit.