prices at friscostreetshow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
how much are the cds when u buy them at the store...i went in and the guy said 15 bucks which i know he was trying to rip me off....my friend went and he said they were only 12 when he bought them....can anyone else who has been there post up how much they paid...im pissed for getting ripped off

May 11, 2002
naa that store doesnt have used cds...everything is new....and its not that i paid 15 bucks for a cd its that i paid 15 while others are paying 12 and 10 bucks...thats straight bullshit...i could have gone to rapsutins or amoeba but i went all the way to south city to support and i got fucked over

May 23, 2002
different prices on different cd's...last time i was there i got a couple that were $10, another few that were $14 and $15...the ones that were $16 and $17 were all that Luni Coleone and Ap9 stuff...the website might be a little cheaper, but you have to remember that there is shipping involved and it ends up being about the same price...

May 11, 2002
yeah it would make sense for it to be different prices on different cds but the guy told me every cd they had was 15 bucks...they ripped off some of u too...my friend bought the same cd as em and he paid 3 bucks less...3 dollars is 3 dollars and i could spend that shit elsewhere

Jul 21, 2002
i live near friscostreetshow and i always pay 15. i think that is healla cheap compared to wherehouse for 17.99. 15 bucks thats coo wit me i know the cd is worth it

D

Downunda-Connec

I buy nearly all my shit from friscostreetshow.com the only difference is I pay around 20 bucks for them to ship my order over here to Australia. I usually order about 10 discs at a time so the shipping costs arent that bad and I get my order quicker than any place else I have shopped with online. Each disc is pretty well priced, I pay about $11 or more recently $12 a disc for new "HOT OF THE PRESS" discs. They got a pretty good range and the only expensive discs are the more popular ones like AP9 and Yukmouth's new ones and even they are pretty well priced compared to other places where you can buy them.

Anyone know of any other great places to buy rap music online because friscostreetshow doesnt stock everything.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hey smoove can you give us an example of what you talking about? Try taking a look at the site and compare the price of the internet (minus shipping costs, of course) vs what you paid at the store. Is it the same or more?

Jun 27, 2002
MAN I TRIED TO BUY MISTA CANE SHIT FROM FRISCO STREET SHOW , PAID FOR IT LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO AND I AINT GOT SHIT....WHATS THE REAL DEAL MAN...I SUPPORT A NIGGA ON BART AND GOT TO WAIT LIKE A MONTH......IMA EMAIL THE CAT AND SEE WHATS UP

May 11, 2002
well i went in bought green eyes, luni coleone and hollow tip, and the cellski ep... paid 45 bucks...i was also going to buy one moe reason but they were out but he said it was 15 too..HE SAID ALL CDS WERE 15 DOLLARS....my friend went in and bought one moe reason, green eyes and mac dre- thizzelle washington for 36 dollars..thats 12 bucks a cd....im not complaining cuz it was expensive im complaining cuz my friend payed less....and yes thats a good price in france but i personally went to the store to pay less....this is shady businness