PRETTY BLACK KILLEN THEM IN A LAMBO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2004
the_truth_ said:
what up wax... when that new album droppin

why do you even post? everyone who says something about your favorite rapper(who gives you rides in his lambo for blowjobs) is a-wax huh?

and pretty black aint getting no 10mill sounding like a chipmunks rap album.

(i know i know, let me guess: "i'm a-wax"... idiot)

Nov 1, 2004
the_truth_ said:
No your just a groupie.. pretty black my favourite rapper ? please.....

ah, so you just suck his dick for the taste of it then...

I'm the groupie... oh okay, I didn't know I was in every pretty black/mob figaz thread throwing in little bitch comments like you do with every a-wax thread. I'll try and stop being such a groupie.

Nov 1, 2004
I know you're sitting there... trying to see and type past your tears, trying to save for the fact that you act like a bitch in grade school with nothing to do but worry about another mans fake beef 24 hours a day.

It's kind of funny... you remind me of some hoe that use to do that ALL the time back in elementary... guess theres always one.... memories.

Feb 12, 2006
sactownrepBP said:
he production is on point man u are crazy if u think that prince of the streets aint hard and another thing y do u have that dude as your sig man change that shit.

i think asian dude is his match - thats what hes tryin to convey cuddy

Apr 24, 2006
The Bureau ENT. said:
DAMN HATERS HE GOT 10 MILL ON THE TABLE FROM UNIVERSAL HE HAS A LABEL AND HAS SHAWNNA FROM DTP SIGNED AND CHOPPER FROM MAKING THE BAND..... GET YR WEIGHT UP NT UR HATE UP
i waited a while to use someone's quote for my sig, because it had to be classic. I think I've finally found it.

Apr 24, 2006
The Bureau ENT. said:
MSTUPID FUCKS THERE NOT GIVING HI 10 MIL..... THERE GIVING THE LABEL 10 MIL FOR SHAWNNA FROM DTP AND CHOPPER FROM MAKING THE BAND.... ITS A LABEL DEAL STUPID FUCKS KEEP HATEN WHILE WE KEEP BALLING.... ITS CALLED GETIN A DEAL OFF PROPS ASK SLIM THUG BOUT THAT
Even for a label deal, that's unbelievable....T.I. didn't even get that much for Grand Hustle.

Jan 15, 2006
usernamex said:
I know you're sitting there... trying to see and type past your tears, trying to save for the fact that you act like a bitch in grade school with nothing to do but worry about another mans fake beef 24 hours a day.

It's kind of funny... you remind me of some hoe that use to do that ALL the time back in elementary... guess theres always one.... memories.
I aint worried about nobodies beef you dirty slut... i only state facts i cant help the fact that the truth hurts..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Jake said:
who gives a fuck?

am i supposed to jock him now?
but are you even into street rap? i know youre into underground shit but i dunno if you fuck with this type of music..no offense of course.

i think the point of this shit is ..you know...

some rappers brag about money and what they have but they aitn tellin the truth

buying a lambo is a accompishment man. especially as a rapper, if your label aint buy it.

i really doubt dude is the first person to come to oakland in a lambo though..thats bullshit...you know someone has slid through in a lambi before.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
a lot of ya favorite rappers talk about lambo's, bentleys and porshe's, but when pretty black says it, he means it. when he says he has a house around his neck, he means it. i think the purpose of this thread was to let yall know he's eatin and at the same time, he's keepin it real on his records. i dont see why anyone would knock him for living lavish. i say play on playa

Status
Not open for further replies.