PRETTY BLACK KILLEN THEM IN A LAMBO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2006
livemanikins said:
more like 80 plus, matters what year and model you tryin to pick
You wont find a gallardo or a murcielago for under 130k. Even the diablos and countachs which are the cheaper models models you wont find for under 100k.

Anyway here are some pics i found on myspace assuming that is the one :

Aug 7, 2006
HUBCAT. said:
You wont find a gallardo or a murcielago for under 130k. Even the diablos and countachs which are the cheaper models models you wont find for under 100k.
I can find diablos for under 100k trust me I been in the car bussiness for over 10 years it aint that hard. But when it comes to gallardo its over 100k and murcielago's good luck with paying that house, since its limited quantity
built thats why the price is crazy along with the engine tho

May 12, 2004
dj pimp said:
i thought i looked pretty good in that video while i was hanging out with b-legit, choppa, young felony and pretty black. i wonder what ya bitch ass was doin that night at home on mommy's computer
LMAO@ Droppin Names..your like a lil kid that has just met his favorite superheros..Mom, I was hanging out with Superman, Batman and Spidey all at the same time,that was so cool.HAHAH...I just peeped that video.. he was sitting against the wall with a big ass grin on his face like "WOW I cant beleive im here right now"

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lol this gotta be the funniest thread of 07 man its brought out the haters!

Ima with the guy who said he bought a house 1st though lol

Aug 7, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
LMAO@ Droppin Names..your like a lil kid that has just met his favorite superheros..Mom, I was hanging out with Superman, Batman and Spidey all at the same time,that was so cool.HAHAH...I just peeped that video.. he was sitting against the wall with a big ass grin on his face like "WOW I cant beleive im here right now"
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DukeNaintEZ said:
shut the fuck up you faggot nerd, Ill personally fly up to portland, with dj pimp, and slap the fucking shit out of you, and your gay ass cop brother.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
when does the hate and jealousy stop. these fags all wack off everytime i talk to em. grown men stalking me everywhere i go. i didnt post that video, and i wasnt there by coincidence. i was there makin moves and hangin out with friends. u bitches are pathetic, jealous losers.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
People here throw out the word hater way too much real talk. Dude says he don't like the way he raps it's instantly hating, never did anyone think that was his opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.