PRETTY BLACK AND MATT BLAQUE DUO ALBUM "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK" AND UPCOMING RELEASES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2008
PRETTY BLACK AND MATT BLAQUE DUO ALBUM "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK" AND UPCOMING RELEASES!

For all of you who are wondering about the release for ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

It is in the works right now for mastering and mixing. The date determined to drop is unknown at this time but rest assured that it will be out very soon.

Production from Matt Blaque, The Slapboyz ,and Swerve.

New updates will be coming soon

Get a sneak peek at one track that was produced by Matt Blaque called HEAVEN FOR G's and its available for download.

Myspace.com/Verstyle

Myspace.com/swerveproductions

Myspace.com/Theofficialmattblaque

Also coming soon

Matt Blaque "Ghetto Song Notes"

Messy Marv "Cake and Ice Cream"

Messy Marv Presents: The Gutta Mob "Gutta or Nuthin 2"

Bitch I Go: M.A.N.G.O. Lil 4 Tay and Roach Gigz

J Stalin: Gas Nation

J Stalin :The Prenuptial Agreement

Mistah FAB: The Bus Ride

Coco Chanel Demolition Men mixtape Title TBD

R.I.P. PRETTY BLACK!

WE GON KEEP IT LIT FOR YOU HOMIE!

Props: YOUNG CEE
Mar 28, 2008
OK JUST AN UPDATE FOR ALL YOU PEEPS WANTING TO COP THIS ALBUM!!!!!

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MIXING IT ALL DOWN, MYSELF AND MATT BLAQUE ARE FINANCING THIS OURSELVES SO THIS WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED.

EXPECT THE ALBUM TO DROP SOON BUT NOT RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE ABOUT 6 SONGS LEFT TO FINISH UP AND THEN WE WILL BEGIN DOING THE MEDIA FOR THE PROMOTION AND PUT OUT A SINGLE.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY FOLKS BUT MYSELF AND MATT BLAQUE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN SO BEAR WITH US FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.

SWERVE AND MATT BLAQUE

Props: YOUNG CEE
Mar 28, 2008
TO ANSWER tlocoro

B.I.G. is in the works. A street album/Mixtape will be dropping sometime next month.

Their debut album which will be released through SMC and THIZZ will drop but due to some setbacks because of marketing things will take a while before a single is declared and a release date is determined, but please note that the album will live up to the anticipation please believe me; I am executive producing the album and it is legit as of now.

Anymore questions please direct them to MYSPACE.COM/SWERVEPRODUCTIONS and I can answer all your questions very promptly. I dont check this board everyday so hit me there if you have questions regarding certain projects.

And in regards to ALWAYS BET ON BLACK we have our mixers and we are working with 3 engineers and they all do great work; Theyve mastered and mixed for the best out here and quality of the music will not be an issue.

Always Bet On Black will be as good as it gets and I can guarantee it.