Preorders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
I have heard Septemebr fro PS3 pre-orders but these guys dont really know. I worked at Gamestop for the 360 launch and we had NO clue how many 360's we were getting. So we just took pre-orders and more pre-orders and even more pre-orders and then a BUNCH of peopel got shafted. I have heard that they will begin pre-orders closer to the release date and it will be only for a short period of time...like 1 month.

I think they should get rid of the whole pre-order BS. After abnout the 10th pre-order, peopel starting getting fucked especially in smaller cities. We had 5 pages of 360 pre-orders and I worked there and I was told I would have mine before Christmas. They didnt get to my name until March I beleive. I was fortunate to cancel my pre-order and used that money to get my 360 in a larger city.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
just get in line like everyone else. I have my name on a few wish lists and I was pretty high up (like in the 20's) so if I can get in and pre-order one I will. If not, I will probably stand in line....even if I can pre-order, I may still stand in line, I want to sell one on ebay to pay for the one I want to keep. At least with these places like Wal-MArt and Best Buy, you KNOW you wont get shafted. IF you get there early enough, mopst of these places have organized lines with numbers and whatnot. IF you get there and th eline is long and they dont have nough, you can leave. NO BS

Apr 20, 2003
^^^^ Who ever did that must have hella money to waste or must be a straight up idiot.. They couldn't wait for the next shipment to get their hand on a 360, so they spent $600 more dollars over the $399 price tag for it! The shit people do....