PREDICTIONS FOR GAME 5- Kings vs. Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fisher vs christie-- watch out for the charge with christie... christie will be in foul trouble early in the game..

kobe vs bibbi- kobe take advantage.. bibbi will still score high

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
yeah you are right. fisher will take a charge no matter what, but christie will mess fisher up so bryant will have to stick in christie. THe Lakers will have to double team on bibby everytime he pass fisher like they did last game. Kings are still :dead: though

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
LaKeRzz8 said:
thats what i thought he would do, but he keeps putting in hedo. and by the way they are playing on average this series jackson is much better than hedo. i guess aldeman just doesnt see it
Jackson is hurt. You didn't notice it last game? When he's on he's on though.

As far as you insisting on picking Peja over Hedo, what are you? Blind? Unless he has a GREAT game and Fox orders the same KoME Special with x-tra pickles, he's only gonna fill a jersey.

May 12, 2002
Either one of these teams fear the other.This game is very important but weather the Kings or Lakers win its still not over.Both teams have beat the other on their home court.Anything can happen.Just look at what Horry did....

lmao man.... Sac scared of the lakers? Webbers muggin shaq every chance he get's. Yes, Game 4 was pure luck, 10% skill... maybe, not hatin' but i mean, look at the play, that shit wasnt planned at all, it was actually a suprise for both teams.
Lakers seem to be a little scurred in game 5, they jumpin for the ball like ru paul is gona seduce em if they dont get it first.
51-46 Sac lead so far, if lakers take this series, it will be in game 7. it's hard to tell which team will win though, they are both tight as fuck.

And yes, the lakers in no way no how could cover the kings the whole game, they would git burnt, the kings have more then a shaq and kobe, Peja is back in the game, rusty yet back, givem time.

Props to the lakers, but i think the kings take this series game 7
peace

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Make no mistakes about it though. The Kings dodged a huge bullet tonite. And it had Kobe's name all over it. I was griping till the clock hit double zero's. Why lie?

2 chances to get to the Finals? I like our chances. But I said it would be Lakers/Celtics and I gotta stand by that.

Prove me wrong Bibby. Prove me wrong.