Prayers go out to adrian peterson n family!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
His son was abused and beaten by his baby's moms boyfriend!!! Do to the trama lil man passed away!! God bless his soul!!!! I hope the chump that did it gets taped and fucked in his ass n raped wit a broom stick !!! Violence towards kids is never condoned!!! He'll get his in prison tho!!! He won't be living too long!! Rip to the lil homie!!

Feb 8, 2003
if my son was murdered by another man in a situation like this, i would personally put myself in prison to get my hands on that faggot bitch..
they probaly not gonna put him in general population for now bc he still have to go thru trial shit and this got national attention. after all teh media and trial done he will be killed. like that kidnapper in ohio.

Attachments

Last edited:
Props: HasaniJay1
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
R.i.p to the kid like I said in the other threads. The bitch baby mom should do some time also for getting with this piece of shit human.

This the 3rd thread on this topic and I gotta say it does seem political. Anyway again R.I.P to the todler he was defenseless and I hope the coward who did it suffers.