Pray for 15yr old shot in head by Oakland PD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
707north said:
Prayers go out to the boy who got shot and family and friends. But what the fuck was he carrying a gun for? Kind of asking for trouble especially out there in Oakland. Too bad its a sad thing. The police are fucked up out in the O.
like cmp said, shit aint nuthin nice out there....i mean nowadays ya gota have heat to jus go to the fuckin throw....wtf is wit that?

life realy has turned into a game

an i agree wit wat dana said, but on the reals, seein the shit you post on here CMP, you yourself is a good influence on the younger generation

Feb 13, 2004
C.M.P CEO said:
for alot of youth in the inner bay cities,they gotta be prepared for the worst,its alot of wicked and wild stuff that goes on,i couldnt blame him
WELL IF HE WASN'T CARRYING A GUN AND RUNNING WITH IT HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T OF GOT SHOT. THEN AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW. BUT I THINK CARRYING HEAT IS JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE. I HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH. PEACE.

Feb 6, 2006
May the lord have mercy on him and lead him on the path to speedy recovery. May he learn from past mistakes and take a more righteous road in his future. May we look at his pain, and make hard decisions about our own path and where it will lead.

Amen.

Nov 7, 2005
707north said:
WELL IF HE WASN'T CARRYING A GUN AND RUNNING WITH IT HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T OF GOT SHOT. THEN AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW. BUT I THINK CARRYING HEAT IS JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE. I HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH. PEACE.
what you are saying is true to a degree, but we don't know what was taking place in his life to bring him to that moment

Apr 13, 2005
east & west oakland was crazy july 4th....

i seen these dudes in wst oakland on top of this buliding lightin better fireworks then six flags...

drivin thru east oakalnd...almost every block from the dubbs >>the 100's was lightin dem big thangs pop...

Hope cuddy pulls thru....

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
BlackBook did a GREAT job writing that peice. Those are very important questions that need to be answered and they were asked in such a professional manner. I am glad that this has been getting the attention that it has. Maybe some changes can be made.

Jul 15, 2007
DAMM HOMIE IM SORRY TO HEAR THIS.MY LITTLE CUZZIN JUST GOT MURDERED ABOUT A YEAR AGO.HE WAS 16.THIS SHITZ FUCKED UP.I HOPE UR CUZZIN PULLS THREW.I'LL SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM

FUK THEM PIGZ TOO.THIS IS WHY SO MANY PPL HATE THEM MUTHA FUCKAZ