Pray for 15yr old shot in head by Oakland PD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
The officer has been put on leave. Too much more can't be said about what is going on with the police dept., because the family has an attorney now, and you know that once that happens you are no longer aloud to openly speak on things pertaining to the case.

Make sure you keep him in your PRAYERS. With PRAYERS from the public and the support and strenght of his family he will be ok. FAITH!

Dec 4, 2006
lil homie ain't even my family or friend..but it hurts me to see those images....a 15 year old don't deserve to get shot in any kind of way...Monte...i hope your lil cuzz pulls though man.....keep ya head up ...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
DiTopShotta said:
di police man kill di yute dem like deh nah tommorow.fire pon de policeman yah.
bun di bloodclaat stations an defen di law yourself.
di crookid piggiez iz some batty bwoys mon

jah cast dem into di eternal fires of hades for di life time awf sexual impurities n cook dem punani clotz to bacon mon

shake dem dredz

::

Feb 13, 2004
Prayers go out to the boy who got shot and family and friends. But what the fuck was he carrying a gun for? Kind of asking for trouble especially out there in Oakland. Too bad its a sad thing. The police are fucked up out in the O.

Jun 6, 2006
for alot of youth in the inner bay cities,they gotta be prepared for the worst,its alot of wicked and wild stuff that goes on,i couldnt blame him

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You've been on my mind a lot Monte.

If you need someone to talk to, hit me on the PM and I'll shoot you my contact.

I really feel for you, young Cuddy. Someone should be settin an example for your generation, no one is, and you are having to learn too much the hard way.

One love, for reals.