Pray 4 Cac & Ike of M.N.L.D.!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I want everybody to Pray for my Lil' Homiez Cac aka Cacie and Ike aka Interstate Ike from the Denver Rap Group called M.N.L.D. They were shot Late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning, right after we separated from this club called Safari's here in Denver. Me and Young Doe went our ways and Cac, Ike and Analiza went there way only to be met with bullets. Cac's in Critical condition at St. Anthony Hospital and Ike's at Denver General. Cac is currently in Acoma w/"possible" brain injury and Ike is in Stable condition. Analiza made it through w/out getting shot. Pray for Cac's Wife, Children and other family and do the same for Ike.

heres a link to the local newspaper article, for those that want to veiw it. It doesn't tell you everything. The hospital won't let any of us (Cuddy's/HomeBoyz) see him only family right now.

Rocky Mountain News

One Luv!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks

To Pain & Law thanks. I just went and seen both of these catz last night at the Hospital. Cac is still in Critical Condition, but he's starting to show positive signs. He'll take a breath or two here and there. That alone is a great accomplishment for all who loves him. Ike will definately pull through, but he has a long recovery himself, especially after Denver General cracked open his chest. The first bullet that hit both of Ike's lungs got lodged in Cac's leg and Cac was hit in the side also. That bullet is next to his heart. A total of 8 People were shot and 3 died that night.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Wow that is crazy, I'm glad to hear there are some good signs though... I wish them well, I actullay saw/met cac up in columbia, missouri at a rich the factor party....

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
sincere said:
I want everybody to Pray for my Lil' Homiez Cac aka Cacie and Ike aka Interstate Ike from the Denver Rap Group called M.N.L.D. They were shot Late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning, right after we separated from this club called Safari's here in Denver. Me and Young Doe went our ways and Cac, Ike and Analiza went there way only to be met with bullets. Cac's in Critical condition at St. Anthony Hospital and Ike's at Denver General. Cac is currently in Acoma w/"possible" brain injury and Ike is in Stable condition. Analiza made it through w/out getting shot. Pray for Cac's Wife, Children and other family and do the same for Ike.

heres a link to the local newspaper article, for those that want to veiw it. It doesn't tell you everything. The hospital won't let any of us (Cuddy's/HomeBoyz) see him only family right now.

Rocky Mountain News

One Luv!!!
damn why dont you juss give out they room numbers....

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks to all who Prayed!!!

I would like to thank everybody who prayed for my Lil' Homie as I asked in other Threads. I got the call from his Brothers Big Cac and Kente' tonight about this unfortunate passing of their baby Brother. I'm glad that I had a chance to know you (Lil Cac)personally, see you minutes before this happend and to see you again and be with your family and other Montbello homiez last night. This truely has me at a loss of words, but I will say that you are loved and always will be. RIP Lil Homie from ya boy O.G. Yella aka Mike Whiskey aka Sincere!!!

CAC STILL LIVES!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks Sippy!

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
don't think you have any need to be so fucking touchy. Anyway you'd know more about Cac than what Sincere said if u listened to his albums, deep stuff.

Cac passed away, it was today I think.

Rest in peace

http://www.ks1075.com/local_love/artist_detail_view.html?ArtistID=102 - listen to slippin away. (Stuck in this game on the cd)

Thank for following him, but listening to his music has nothing to do with who my friend really was. After you've been around somebody since they was only 4 years old you tend to look at them like your own family. I appreciate your support and don't let the unneccessary (Stupid Mf's) distort on the Real message.

CAC STILL LIVES!!!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
sincere said:
I would like to thank everybody who prayed for my Lil' Homie as I asked in other Threads. I got the call from his Brothers Big Cac and Kente' tonight about this unfortunate passing of their baby Brother. I'm glad that I had a chance to know you (Lil Cac)personally, see you minutes before this happend and to see you again and be with your family and other Montbello homiez last night. This truely has me at a loss of words, but I will say that you are loved and always will be. RIP Lil Homie from ya boy O.G. Yella aka Mike Whiskey aka Sincere!!!

CAC STILL LIVES!!!
wasnt meanin to sound so rude homie....Sorry to hear bout yo boy.... stay up