Pratice cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
I never new getting newer versions of ps was so easy just downloaded the demo then got a generator, but besides that its been a lil bit since I made a cover so I threw this together, was going to go in another direction & have him pointing at a chronic plant but I didnt have all the patience to cut a plant lol

Dec 4, 2004
Yeah good job...

Tho there is too much empty space at the top, also having that chick lean on a chair out in a field seems funny to me, make it a tree bark or something lol. Also get rid of the white outline on the girls, you don't have it on FAB and it makes it look like they ain't really there. It's also spelled Mistah. Fix up some of those things and u got a winner

Oct 10, 2009
thanks Yeah I added the boarder then wanted to take it off but when I went to go back it wouldnt take it all the way off so I said fuck it, also i do have an outline on dude to notice by his shoe & hate its just not as strong thanks though pimpen

sig i just did

Oct 10, 2009
I just started this a min. ago Im kinda lost of what im going to add in the sky but i'll figure it out, I wanted to try the flaming text on a cover its a dope lil tutorial to make the flame text plus it shits on eyecandys flames