Poster of Lynch and COS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
Lynch and COS Poster Givaway?

Was anyone here taking part of the Madesicc poster giveaway of Brotha Lynch Hung and COS?

I am in possession of the posters... Who was promised one?

Jul 27, 2007
Look, if you were promised a poster, and live in the Sac area, let me know by pm. If you are out of the area and were promised one, let me know that too. I'll mail out what I can, and the money is out of my own pocket.

Promising to send something and not sending it is bullshit.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
i dunno what the contest was but if u got any extras i'd be happy to get one!
i put up all the local posters i can get my hands on... still gotta cop that sav sicc/bleezo, shit looks ill.... aye did they ever make posters outta that ripgut cover??

Jul 27, 2007
i dunno what the contest was but if u got any extras i'd be happy to get one!
i put up all the local posters i can get my hands on... still gotta cop that sav sicc/bleezo, shit looks ill.... aye did they ever make posters outta that ripgut cover??
You're in Sac, hit me on pm as to how to get in touch with you, and we'll meet somewhere and I'll give you one.

Jul 27, 2007
Can I just have one?
If you have an extra one .. can you mail me one?

Or can I buy one off you with paypal for like 5 dollars?
I'm not here to sell them, but if you can help pay for postage, that would be cool. I'm mailing these out with my personal money.

I'm doing this on my own, because they were promised to people, and never went out. They don't even know I'm sending them. Promises to fans need to be kept.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'll ask about the tapes for you, Mike. I have posters. How much does it cost to mail to China? lol
No worries. I was on the signed poster list Rob made, but shit was for free anyway, so I don't care...
Regarding the two Lynch mixtapes, I had sent y'all cash by express, but y'all managed to give me the wrong address...I was promised that shit for free then, but I guess that promise is already forgotten. Too bad its so difficult to get your products. Only choices left is I guess flyin to Sac or downloading...

Jul 27, 2007
No worries. I was on the signed poster list Rob made, but shit was for free anyway, so I don't care...
Regarding the two Lynch mixtapes, I had sent y'all cash by express, but y'all managed to give me the wrong address...I was promised that shit for free then, but I guess that promise is already forgotten. Too bad its so difficult to get your products. Only choices left is I guess flyin to Sac or downloading...
I don't know when that was, but if you were supposed to get them, I'll do my best to get them to you.

Apr 5, 2007
I wont forget

back in like 2000 I sent a check to somebody on here really believin' I was gonna get my shit.It was some christmas single or some shit with loki and lynch.I havent fucked around since.
D.E. is reliable tho!