Post your favorite pictures of Niggaz thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
FORGOT GERMANY.
It's all over Europe and Russia. They still have LOTS of neo-nazi skinheads scumbags running around who jump African and Asian immigrants, gypsies, gays, punks, and anarchists. Its fuckin serious in a lot of cities, especially in Central and Eastern Europe. I know a lot of folks over there who have gotten beat down (and some that have put some nazis in the hospital too)....

Aug 24, 2002
Sketchy B said:
It's all over Europe and Russia. They still have LOTS of neo-nazi skinheads scumbags running around who jump African and Asian immigrants, gypsies, gays, punks, and anarchists. Its fuckin serious in a lot of cities, especially in Central and Eastern Europe. I know a lot of folks over there who have gotten beat down (and some that have put some nazis in the hospital too)....
Thats eastern Europe . You dont here about shit like that in scandinavia atleast.
But then again we have hella immigrants and mixed population here in the bigger
cities of sweden. And people are more openminded i guess. Shit like that always seems to go down where immigrants make up a small percentage of the town population. I read about racist attacks in russia all the time . Pretty sick ..

Aug 23, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
even though i do sorta see his point.....i bet he made this thread because his picture was in that thread......poor guy
Man you guys are too much. My picture wasn't in that "Wigger Thread" actually, but I did create this thread to make a point. Talking shit about white people is a comedy to alot of you and thats all good, jokes are jokes, but when someone makes a joke about a crackhead ass nigga, then its racism, I dont get it. Some of you people on here need to get your minds straight.

Mar 12, 2005
Jack Tracks said:
yea we dont have dance dance revolution so... your dumb.. shits weak!
How is it dumb, this is coming from a foo dressed like a fucking Ninja turtle in his 20s, when back in the early and mid 90s foos would of clowned and jumped your ass for looking like a clown! You obviously didn't get the point, and from your response, I'm going to assume you're either Pro-Bush, or Pro-Hitler, and if you didn't understand my post. I'll make it simple, Bush doesn't give a fuck about, "Niggers, Spics, Chinks" derogative terms created by who? White America, and no I'm not generalizing ALL WHITES! The only thing that distinguishes him from Hitler is the love for Jews. You're dumb, and No I won't buy your CD. MOB SHIT, OLDIES, AND FUCK HYPHY!

Mar 12, 2005
I'm happy, even when I'm sad, I just don't like this Front that Rob aka RacistS4 puts on, he annoys me more than Tadou.

People call Boeg(Bogue) a racist when he's far from it.

Boeg's not a racist, ROBS4 IS!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
he's being racist? how? by posting the exact same thread as the favorite wigger thread except changed one letter?

Mar 12, 2005
Defy said:
he's being racist? how? by posting the exact same thread as the favorite wigger thread except changed one letter?
For one he said Slavery doesn't matter anymore
2 he asked why TO HIM, it seemed black history month was exclusive, when There's Asian, Hispanic and Arabic history and heritage months.
3 He said in another forum that there's no such things as a white thief, only mexicans and blacks are the ones that are thiefs.
4 Whites can do no wrong
5 His friends consists of the same countries hitler did business with LOL
6 It's ok to say NIGGER, but not wigga to him.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh. he's real confused then. my potna (who's latin) was trying to tell me that negro was a good term a while back. that was sad.

Mar 12, 2005
FourOneFog said:

no more talkin......pm each other
LMAO!!!! @ EMINEM AHAHAAHA, OH SHIT, THE OPEN FORUM HASN'T MADE ME LAUGH SINCE OCTOBER OF 2006.
@GAS, READ THE WRESTLING FORUM, ABOUT VINCE MCMAHON BEING A RACIST. THEN YOU CAN ADD TO MY DEFENSE.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Red Sin said:
LMAO!!!! @ EMINEM AHAHAAHA, OH SHIT, THE OPEN FORUM HASN'T MADE ME LAUGH SINCE OCTOBER OF 2006.
thats because most of the funny shit has been about you
@GAS, READ THE WRESTLING FORUM, ABOUT VINCE MCMAHON BEING A RACIST. THEN YOU CAN ADD TO MY DEFENSE.
vinny mac racist? I could see that, but you also gotta realize that damn near 90% of his fans are white