Post your favorite pictures of Niggaz thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Good Thread. Lets see if people can take the heat. They can dish it out but can they take it? If not then their pussies. Bwhahahaha.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Who are you again. People like you kill me. Its all funny to make fun of white people. But when white people "JOKINGLY" (thats a joke you stupid fuck) make fun of black people its racism. What the fuck. People are fucking strange sometimes. One more thing you dont even know me. If Iam soooo racist why is it that I have friends of all colors and ethnicities and my girl is from Vietnam. She was not even born here. I got friends from Somalia, Zimbabwe, Japan, China, Columbia and other parts of the world. Another dumb fuck like you. (Stockton) You never even read the Bible. Get out of my face.

Mar 12, 2005
Racist S4 said:
Its all funny to make fun of white people. But when white people "JOKINGLY" (thats a joke you stupid fuck) make fun of black people its racism.
You scream racism when it's contrary to anything but black, IS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR WHITES TO SAY NIGGA? It's not even acceptable. So why shouldn't they be makin' fun of? They Clown on Wayne Brady, are you going to say that's racism, you'll probably say, he's acting "right" meaning "white".
If Iam soooo racist why is it that I have friends of all colors and ethnicities and my girl is from Vietnam. She was not even born here. I got friends from Somalia, Zimbabwe, Japan, China, Columbia and other parts of the world.
So did Hitler and Bush, so what's your point?
(Stockton) You never even read the Bible. Get out of my face.
Yeah whatever, and I'm not in your face, cause if I was, I would have kkkracked your teeth.

Mar 18, 2006
Rob S4 said:
Good Thread. Lets see if people can take the heat. They can dish it out but can they take it? If not then their pussies. Bwhahahaha.
two post later...

Rob S4 said:
^^^Who are you again. People like you kill me. Its all funny to make fun of white people. But when white people "JOKINGLY" (thats a joke you stupid fuck) make fun of black people its racism. What the fuck. People are fucking strange sometimes. One more thing you dont even know me. If Iam soooo racist why is it that I have friends of all colors and ethnicities and my girl is from Vietnam. She was not even born here. I got friends from Somalia, Zimbabwe, Japan, China, Columbia and other parts of the world. Another dumb fuck like you. (Stockton) You never even read the Bible. Get out of my face.

You came in here talkin about "takin the heat" but one person said something to you and you just melted.

Aug 9, 2006
the way that it is turned like that it is...thats the nazi swastika....the first ones were not turned like that.....it was just up and down.....cant really explain it but im sure you know what i mean lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Those black dudes musta got kidnapped by the KKK drugged and tatted with that shit when they were passed out or something. I'd like to know the story behind that one

Thats a big ass frog kickin it with those little african kids

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Rob S4 said:
yeah man.....everyone here is jokin' around, but then here you go and show your true colors again.

smh

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Gas One said:
maybe its like...the token black guy in the mexican gang on colors.

or like....................sen dog
maybe they half german and are like FUCK THAT
Well in Germany ther are neo nazis that are against illegal immigration in germany taking peoples jobs and shit maybe its not just a white power thing over there and more of a country pride thing and they have a handful of black germans who are down for their cause i don't know. Like i said I'd like to read the story on those dudes and why the hell they have a swatstica in their chests. Buddists use the symbol as as location point for shrines but its layed out flat and in the other direction