Post up your Work-out routine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
hitthegas said:
u can lift one muscle group until its fatigued in less than 7 days. its proven your body needs rest also, u dont have to completely rest maybe play bball or something. i just think the workouts would be more intense if he did more in one day.
ya it matters how fast your body heals and your protein intake, but its to easy to overwork so i wait a week and i mean lift with pecs every monday and every tuesday biceps, not pecs everyday one week if thats what you thought i meant

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
hitthegas said:
y u lift 7 days a week, u could condense your workout and have days to rest.
I was going to mention it earlier, but I didn't want to dump my life story in the opening post, like I've been known to do

No job and and no kids for me--just school, parties and working out. So I've got the time to do all this stuff. I didn't mention cardio, but I do an hour a day of cardio or more...when I'm tired I hop on the elliptical like all the other lazy people

I don't really like to take days to rest, even though I should. To fit everything in, I do a lot of Iso stuff--Chest flys and Cable Crossovers, for example, don't really work your Tris or Delts....Military or Front Raises don't work your Pecs or Tris, etc. I do a lot more free weight than i used to, but when I'm running out of gas, I'll do the machines until i'm spent.

Basically, I go to the gym about 10-12 times a week, 2-3 hours a day.....it sucks but it needs to be done. The before-after pictures don't lie

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Harold, are you working on FINALLY getting some pussy?

My exercise consists of walking to and from class every day...and fucking when I'm with my girl. Sometimes I play basketball....

But I quit goin to the gym cause it's too crowded and I started to want to hit some people with a weight in their face for muggin me and my friends....yes, i use to go to the gym with my friends....

Harold, you're a gay! lol...sorry, I had to.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Gracias. I definitely listen to my body, and I'm not lifting hundreds of pounds.....just enough to keep the muscle there while I cut

hitthegas said:
i had some knee problems growing up, think it was called ausgood schlater or some shit. its when u grow to fast for your body.
Had it too....it sucks. I can run about 3 miles before it kicks in, so its a bitch to do any more than that, even when I want to

baysavage said:
is this a new thread?! i dont think ive EVER seen it discussed before.
It's better than stupid ass threads about halloween toys or whatever the fuck.

The world is getting fatter by the minute. Siccness is no exception. If my fat ass can make some other obese slob feel like a piece of shit because I work out more than him, then thats great. Maybe his bitch ass will holler out "Fuck Dirty Shoez, he ain't shit!" and go buy a gym membership.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Harold, are you working on FINALLY getting some pussy?

My exercise consists of walking to and from class every day...and fucking when I'm with my girl. Sometimes I play basketball....

But I quit goin to the gym cause it's too crowded and I started to want to hit some people with a weight in their face for muggin me and my friends....yes, i use to go to the gym with my friends....

Harold, you're a gay! lol...sorry, I had to.
You're also rail thin, sport...a pussy, more or less. Over 6 foot tall and about 7 inches wide. Couldn't punch your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands.

Oh yeah......funny you would call me the gay, and you went to the gym with "friends". I go there to check out bitches--you went there to hang out with dudes.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I could care less what you think I look like, or your opinion....VIRGIN.

I'm sure the next thing you'd say is that I'm gay cause my roommate was a dude who happened to be my best friend....that's just totally gay, living with someone else, or hanging out with dudes...I mean, ONLY FAGS have friends that are guys right? Only fags hang out with guys right? Dog, you better believe I was checking out EVER fine bitch in the gym....I just don't fuck with skanks at this school...but you wouldn't know that, cause you dont' know SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

ONLY FAGS hang out with females ONLY...If you dont' have a guy friend or friends, you onviously have some issue with being cool/close with a dude.

I bet I'd knock your bitch ass out too, with or without scissors...preferably WITH. Now go to the gym you faggot.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Friend...speaking of "only" and "obviously"....3/4 of your last paragraphs included the word Fag. Thats 75%.......you sound really irritated right now.

"I HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, YOU FAG! SO HOW CAN I BE GAY?" -- Sound familiar? Have your told your girl yet that you're a homo, and just using her to keep the pressure off of you?

Speaking of sex, and fucking, you must have some mental problems yourself if you don't have any female friends. So desperate to prove your own manhood and heterosexuality, that you'll fuck any women that comes anywhere near you.........it's sad when you think about it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Friend...speaking of "only" and "obviously"....3/4 of your last paragraphs included the word Fag. Thats 75%.......you sound really irritated right now.

"I HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, YOU FAG! SO HOW CAN I BE GAY?" -- Sound familiar? Have your told your girl yet that you're a homo, and just using her to keep the pressure off of you?

Speaking of sex, and fucking, you must have some mental problems yourself if you don't have any female friends. So desperate to prove your own manhood and heterosexuality, that you'll fuck any women that comes anywhere near you.........it's sad when you think about it.
Why are you changing your post and adding shit at the last minute?

As far as the homosexual thing goes, I'm not going to debate with you about it cause you are gay and insecure, and I'm not and I know it, so it's ALL GOOD.

Speaking of sex, yes, I do have friends that are girls that I don't fuck, and that I wouldn't fuck. And I don't know about fucking ANY girl that comes near me...You got me fucked up, since you.....DON'T KNOW ME...

Feb 9, 2006
dirty shoez workout:

10 laps around the guy with a cute booty

10 push ups in attempt to get a better look at the guy with the short, shorts

50 sit ups to make it more easy for his boyfriend to bounce cherry's off of his stomach and into his mouth

then he spends the rest of the time in the locker room cause the smell of sweaty nutsacks reminds him of his first fling

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Why are you changing your post and adding shit at the last minute?

As far as the homosexual thing goes, I'm not going to debate with you about it cause you are gay and insecure, and I'm not and I know it, so it's ALL GOOD.

Speaking of sex, yes, I do have friends that are girls that I don't fuck, and that I wouldn't fuck. And I don't know about fucking ANY girl that comes near me...You got me fucked up, since you.....DON'T KNOW ME...
Why are you still posting in this thread if you don't have a work-out routine?

"you don't know me".....awwwww, don't crawl back into your little shell like you always do. Looks like someone is pouting

Jan 4, 2006
i hate fuckers that be at the gym with like 3 people or 4 people takin up 5 machines, talkin on their cellphones. i can see havin a workout partner but more than 1 other person u are just there to kick it.

Sep 26, 2006
hitthegas said:
i hate fuckers that be at the gym with like 3 people or 4 people takin up 5 machines, talkin on their cellphones. i can see havin a workout partner but more than 1 other person u are just there to kick it.

im either with my friend or by myself. theres this one groupf guys who is ALWAYS there at the same time and i swear to christ ive never seen them lift a single weight. they have all the newest gear like running shoes, under armour, new basketball shorts, workout gloves and its all for looks...why pay 30 bucks a month to hang out? makes no sense.

Sep 26, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
It's better than stupid ass threads about halloween toys or whatever the fuck.
yea i know...i just said that cuz it seems like every other day theres a workout thread where the same people list the same workout routine and why other peoples routine sucks.

and the thing you said about you being a motivation to people that read your workout thats definitely true cuz i had a friend who was HUGE and now hes just and average guy...i was jealous of him for like 3 years until i finally did something about it. this might sound fucked up but now that im not AS big as i used to be (im stil 245 but was 325) when i see people shoving fast food in their face on a daily basis and going home and playing video games it really kinda pisses me off...but its their life i guess