Post up ideas to get more activity on our board...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
1. Awhile back, the old siccness.net owner Vamps did a rapper ncaa toruney type thing where he would put rappers up against another to see who would get more votes, now i realize people lile tech n9ne and bone will be in the finals but its the earlier rounds that were entertaining.. if you guys wanted to do that we could do that....

2. im still down for doing the audio battles on here.. it looks like we had some small interest from lyrikal warfare , jlmacn, and grewsum, and if we dont get enough midwest rappers we could expand and it but just host it on our board...

3. featured audio, each month we could put up one or two rare songs, upcoming album cuts or exclusives free styles.. for feedback and discussion

4. featured album/artists of the month.. this would be more of a local level to get to know more of the underground rappers, say ric jilla for exzample .. he is a big name but not many have heard him, we could post up his stats, stream a few audio tracks and recommend his best works, worst works, upcoming projects etc...

or....

take that same idea but with people from the board or even local rappers such as pittsburg philthy, skrilla gettaz, james christos, approach, etc etc etc... post up an interview when possible, audio tracks, and any one who would do an album review could recieve a cd for that purpose..

Have a contest or incentive to get other artists involved with out board... like the person who can bring in the biggest name to post on the board, or the person who can get the most people to register and post on our board.. something along those lines...

any one have another idea or would like to elborate on these lets do it..

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
yeah i wanna hear tha tourney... if you want any rappers from California...
in the battle.. not just midwest. let me get in it..
cause i rap fast.. but im from tha west...
but i luv tha midwest style.. it's tha siccest to me....

and I like all tha ideas....
any of those things will get the board crackin!

Apr 25, 2002
Both of these sound good..

3. featured audio, each month we could put up one or two rare songs, upcoming album cuts or exclusives free styles.. for feedback and discussion

4. featured album/artists of the month.. this would be more of a local level to get to know more of the underground rappers, say ric jilla for exzample .. he is a big name but not many have heard him, we could post up his stats, stream a few audio tracks and recommend his best works, worst works, upcoming projects etc...