Post if you goin to tha Twista/Unexpected Arrival show!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
LOL i would meet your tricc ass but you'd probably say im gonna show up or some shit like that.& im not gonna go up 2 house & beat your ass so your wife can pull a burner on me cuz you can fight.LOL & so what you went 2 jail 4 some petty parkin tickets lol you supose 2 be hard now?come 2 tacoma if you aint scared lil dude.shit i also did a back ground check on you & heard you got jacked & got your ass beat by some hilltops lol face it yur jus a PUNK ASS BUSTER that all you are thats all you'll ever be.

oh & i dont got your mp3 o my favorites list.jus had 2 post that gay ass pic of you 2 show people what a BITCH you are.lol im not through exploitin you yet tho.LOL fagget mothafucca

PS:FUCC STREET PUNK RECORDS

Sep 12, 2002
what are you trying to do besides make a fool of yourself by posting a pic of d-sane most if not all of us have already seen. how about you leave the d-sane pic posting to d-sane, and post a pic of your own bitch ass self, and we will judge how much of a gay boy YOU are.....

May 9, 2002
shiiit, this is between anybody that wants to post here. How long will it take to ban this little hater? Shit broke, or B-ron, or what ever you think you are, I hope your really not a grown man (at least old enough to be considerd one) Because this is fuckin sad, You need a job or a hobby...your supposed to be a crip...right? why dont you try to Gang Bang away from your PC for once, at least that will up the chances of you getting shot and do us all a favor If myself or half the people in hear bump heads with you.....your gonna get smashed! I'll meet you in Tacoma, FOR SURE! I'll even post a pic, so you know who to look out for. And you can do the same, since your so quick to post other people's pic's.
And as far as Dsane being scared of BD or Brazy, or any of those cats, why would he have exposed them like he did, hella times! If he had fear pumping through him?
cRON or ronald or what ever your fake ass name is, YOU AINT BOUT SHIT! you never will be. And until you can fuck with me, or anyone else here...or bring something good to the table, stay the fuck off the nut sack. You aint wanted.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Young Pooh Loc said:
all you lil side busters & d-sane's pets SHUT THE FUCC UP.this is between me & him.fuckin faggets
Just name the time and place you little bitch.......quit draggin' your feet. You know what I look like.....let's even the playin' field....post a picture of YOU so that we can all get a good laugh and know who we're lookin' for. I got $$$ that says you're too much of a bitchmade girly-man to post your picture.....I dare you! I triple dog dare you to post your picture!!!! You won't......because you're too fuckin' SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ain't nuthin' but some mark-ass, phony internet personality. You're probably not even black. You're probably some square-ass white dude from University Place that likes to pretend you're something you're not - HARD!

So wus up? We gonna do this or not? I'll even meet you halfway.....

lmao! I got jacked and beat up by some Hilltops? When was this? Back in 1992 when I lived on 8th & Sprague? Cut the crap......

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Hahaha this guys such a fucking homo. Why would you talk shit and say "You bitch blah blah you got your ass kicked by SoandSo and John and Blah" and then be too scared to fight with him? If D Sane such a pussy why you duckin him?

"You more of a bitch then a bitch, bitch"