portland, or show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
anybody know who's coming w/ tech to the show? does he usually perform w/ the same cats from KC? and/or is he gonna have some local talent opening for him?

either way i'm sure its gonna be a tight ass show, from all that i hear from you guys. can't wait. late

Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
^^ no problem dude,
i just got my tickets, i'll be there for sure.
so to all my portland peoples-
i dont know of many people who know of tech, except for my friends. we are all going to the show. just wondering if you guys know if a lot of people are feelin him to?

Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
^^^ gues thats a stupid question, if there wasn't he wouldn't be doin a show up here, huh?
i guess what i was tryin to say is where's all the tech fans at?
its seems no one knows of him but my friends
so where ya'll at?
we gotta request some Imma tell on the radio or something

Apr 28, 2003
Well, my friends and I will be seeing you in P-Town. I can think of at least 7 people who want to go, and probably half that that will have the money ready and actually do it. But who knows!

And they like to search people, but I'm smokin dammit. :D

Jan 27, 2003
i wish i had tha money to go to tha show in portland but someone stole a bunch of money and other shit from me so instead of goin i get to sit here and hunt tha mothafucker down, but i hope its poppin and somehow can get my hands on a tape of tha shit.

Nov 19, 2002
i got my tickets the other day and all my crew is gonna be there. we're goin 4 cars deep to the show. if anybody wanna party and get hella fucked up before the tech show, hit me up cause we're having a party before we hit the roseland