Porsha No Limit Records 1999

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
They have the original release date and all that listed on Amazon for the Porsha cd, it's just says it's currently unavailable. They have it listed on half too as unavailable. If anyone has it, I'm tryin to buy it.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^
a lot of times releases get pre-listed on sites like amazon and don't ever actually come out. thats why there isn't an album cover or tracklist posted.

i know wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, but:

Never Released

In every No Limit release, space in the inserts were devoted to promotion for upcoming No Limit albums. Many of these never saw the light of day.
Mystikal "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" (Not to be confused with Let's Get Ready, which was released on Jive Records after Mystikal's departure from No Limit.)
Mean Green "Baller Status"
Ryan Daoust "Don't Call Me Boo-duh"
A-Lexxus "Let's Ride"
Porsha "s/t"
Short Circuit "Gone AWOL"
Two for One "Lets Go to War"
Tank Doggs "Beware of Da Doggs"
QB "Ghetto Ingredients"
DJ KLC "Hits by the Pound"
Mia X "Sista Stories"
Samm "Enemy of the Street"
X-Con "Back on the Block" (sometimes also shown as artist name 'Black Felon')
Popeye "Edge of my Life"
D.I.G. "Afterlife"
Ms. Peaches "Ghetto Angel"
Erica Fox "s/t"
Tru "Da Miller Boys"
Baby Soulja "Eye of a Youngster"
Hounds of Gert Town "Blood n' Passion"
"Lockdown" Soundtrack
Down South Hustlers: Makin' Moves Compilation
No Limit East Compilation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records_discography

Oct 21, 2017
When the breakup happened.... why did he not keep releasing the new souljas albums. I think full blooded sold only 12k units yet he wasn’t kicked off or cds stopped. So why did he stop at only god can judge me. Then put all the above on stasis until they left as I never heard why the second Soulja exodus happen. Then just miller albums

Apr 22, 2014
When the breakup happened.... why did he not keep releasing the new souljas albums. I think full blooded sold only 12k units yet he wasn’t kicked off or cds stopped. So why did he stop at only god can judge me. Then put all the above on stasis until they left as I never heard why the second Soulja exodus happen. Then just miller albums
Record labels need a strategy to sell. No Limit's strategy was in having a particular feel and presence in every release that made it "fit". When BBTP left and half the roster was gone, it was not something so easily achieved anymore.

The "filler" artists on NL's roster likely had significantly higher sales than they would have on another label because of this approach. It also gave No Limit the opportunity to push artists that other labels would have to "shelve" for a while until they had a marketing strategy.