POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
We are in Sacramento tomorrow to face the Sacramento Hurricanes...Weigh in at 8. K @kontac good luck tomorrow...

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Right on we won 29-0 my son ran a punt back 43 yards for a touchdown. He only ran the ball once for 7 yards. His coach didn't wanna run him cause we scored 3 touch downs off three bad snaps in the first 8 minutes no need to show nothing. Got Almaden on Sunday

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E

good shit dutch if i was on the other side i would be yelling block 55 seriously. he looks bigger than most of those kids

seen the DVC field on thr the first place i got to start when i played CC ball. (we whooped thr ass by like 7 tds)

my niece wants to play pop warner next year. her grandma doesnt want to let her but i think it would b the shit.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
L @lungsfull he is a big kid man. 4'10 weights 90 pounds. He is still a baby! I dont even think he knows how much he impacts a game. And believe me, the other teams crowd and coaches are ALWAYS yelling to block him. He gets about 4 big plays a game. HE isnt even the best player on the team. So its a screwed scenario for opposing coaches. If they just try to key on my boy, then our other 3 big players go unblocked and its a problem! They finished the season 7-3 and never allowed more than 21 points. And the 2 times they did the other team scored on kick returns and shit. So all in all, my sons team did great!

Props: GTS and GTS
Feb 8, 2006
L @lungsfull he is a big kid man. 4'10 weights 90 pounds. He is still a baby! I dont even think he knows how much he impacts a game. And believe me, the other teams crowd and coaches are ALWAYS yelling to block him. He gets about 4 big plays a game. HE isnt even the best player on the team. So its a screwed scenario for opposing coaches. If they just try to key on my boy, then our other 3 big players go unblocked and its a problem! They finished the season 7-3 and never allowed more than 21 points. And the 2 times they did the other team scored on kick returns and shit. So all in all, my sons team did great!
looks like a mini Bosworth causing havoc out there

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
My son's team (solano warriors) tiny mites ...Have only been scored on once this season and have given up less than 10 1st downs. We play for the championship this saturday.

@DUTCH-FE is your son a cadet? He's a monster....I know it feels good to see your son doing well....

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Now in high school Woodside Priory #1 high school football team in California 8 man football,private school starting running back
Good shit Kontac! Woodside is where my younger son played his Jr. Pee Wee Pop Warner Regional Championship game several years back. We could tell that high school had a lot of money as soon as we arrived. That was the best field either one of my sons played on until my oldest was able to play at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR. Great memories! :)