POP QUIZ HOPSCHOTT - A bomb is about to blow next to a jail or an apartment.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
A bomb is aout to blow up next to a jail or convicted fellons and criminals of lesser offenses (non violent), the population of the jail is 2,000 men. On the other side of the bomb is an apartment building with 200 men women and children. you only have 35cents for one phone call, whichever building you call wil have enough time to be evacuated before the bomb blows up. Which building do you warn? The jail packed with 2,000 criminal lives, or the apartment with 200 lives of regular familly type citizens?

WHY did you chose which building?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol ^

Nah, i meant HOPSCHOTT, not HOTSHOT. I wanted my own line.

j/k

FOR REAL: Actually my dislexic thing i got makes me think of words different than they are. I actally in my head said POP QUIZ HOPSCHOTT in my head (prounounced HOPSHCOTT but i couldnt even spell a misspelled word right.).

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT ALL DEPENDS. WHAT WERE THE CRIMINALS IN THEIR FOR? IS THEIR MORE RIPS THAN BLOODS OR RACIST ASS MUTHA-FUKAS? AND HOW OLD IS THE CHILDREN? BUT I gUESS CHILDREN, SINCE THEY ARE MORE WORTHY.

May 16, 2002
A simple answer. The jail cuz the question said what ever building I called had enough time to evacuate ALL the people. And I figure at least one damn person in the building of 200 will notice a JAIL of 2000 INMATES running into the street and have enough time to evacuate their building of a mesely 2 hun.

A complicated answer. I'd detain the person who asked me the question cuz how the hell did they know how much time it would take to evacuate everyone safely from two different buildings with different amounts of people. If they didn't have knowledge of or better yet some kind of control over the detonation of the bomb. Hmmmm...... then I guess everyone is saved. :)

@ EDJ (this relates to that "faith" stuff)

When I read this post my first impression of Blight's HOPSCHOTT word was that he meant hotshot. How did I get that right without his confirmation? Same with faith in God. I have to trust in my own answers cuz the only way I'll know I'm 100% right is with His confirmation after I die, or unless He talks to me.

P.S.- Actually I lied EDJ. My first impression of Blight's HOPSCHOTT word was that He was makin fun of that "C-Walk HopScotch on crack" post with a clever play of words, like he just got done smokin a lil sum'n sum'n himself. Ha.Ha. Haa. :)

May 5, 2002
man that is kinda tought, 2000 is a lot of people, they are felons tho, but ya gotta think of the kids... man thats tought I can't even decide. I'll say the kids tho......