Poor folks ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I know a lot of us are poor up in this bitch and can't afford every program we need ... so I was wondering if one of you guys could help me out. The program I need doesn't really pertain to art graphics, DVD authoring rather.

I found it one place but it says it's a Crack (no serial included) ... but I am not sure how to get it to work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

The one and only Cac-60

Oh it's Sonic (the company's name) Scenarist I am looking for.

May 10, 2002
Different forum?

@ Trifle Loc: Tell me what which one it would be better to post it at homie because I didn't see one

@CcytzO Loc: Waaaaaaayyyyy toooooo much for me man. 15-30 .... THOUSAND

Oh well that's cool though ... it's not a neccesity ... I'll live without it. I've been getting into DVD authoring and that is the primo program for that. There are cracks for it on Kazza but I don't know how to get them to work and no puts the serial for DL.

Cac tha 6-0

May 10, 2002
UKantCMe

Naw I haven't had time to mess with it. CcytzO Loc IMed me saying he was testing it out and was going to get back at me if he got it working but I haven't heard back from him. I haven't checked my PMs either though ... I like tha name

Stay up

Cac tha 6-0

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
well usually the crack is a separate program that fixes the the program which would be Scenarist.

so how it usually works is you install Scenarist first.

then you just need to figure out which file is the "crack" and double click it to run it. it usually does everything for you.