Police: Teen Killed In Fight Over Food

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CCCUser925

lol@tha shit...sorry but tha shit was funny...."writes down" NEVER TAKE A PIECE OF CHICKEN FROM A BLACK PERSON lol..that's some serious shit...it will get u killed...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it had to be over some chicken. :ermm: I bet the white folks in the newsroom were loving this one. At least it wasn't watermelon.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
you know that it's going to tear up, marcus, inside for killing his own brother in cold blood when he's sitting behind bars for the rest of his life

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^at least he won't have to worry about people in prison stealing his food after they find out why he's in there...."if he killed his brother over a piece of chicken, imagine what he'll do to you"

my uncle stabbed my aunt in the head with a fork when they were kids....it got stuck and they had to go to the hospital to get it removed.....my mom still makes fun of them about it to this day

Jun 27, 2005
crazy707 said:
It must have been some Church's chicken
hell naw you KNOW it was Popeyes. and LMAO at the story. Is this shit for real or is this like when there was that "CNN" report about Pac bein seen alive on the anniversary of his death?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He must have gotten whipped by his little brother to do something stupid like that. What a punk. Just take your whippin' like a man and don't touch the chicken without asking. That is a sad story.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
dont let the white people see this article, this is just what they needed.

it seems like a chappelle sketch.

I kinda chuckled while reading. I know its wrong, but I dont feel bad for them, I mean it is just chicken. its not like he even wanted the whole thing, it says he took a piece and killed him. What the fuck.