please pray for my dude Kaijowaan...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
last night somebody broke in his crib and shot him in the head, neck, and chest... he's in critical condition right now and on life support... he needs all the prayers he can get right now...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
carlos said:
sorry fellas i believe theres no such thing as god ...
well i do... and so do some others on here...

my homeboy is in the hospital fighting for his life right now, and all we can do is pray...

but thanks for poppin up to share your beliefs... or lack there of... it sure helps thru hard times... now go fuck off... disrespectful bitch...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's out-of-the-way ignorance, Carlos. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, C-Mob. I saw this bulletin on Freix' MySpace. I don't know the dude or his music, but if he didn't do anything to prompt the break in this is some cold shit. I'll pray for his fight.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sorry to read about your boy C-Mob. My thoughts go out to him.

And don't pay attention to Carlos, he is literally retarded/crazy...he thinks 2Pac is his dad.

Once again I hope your boy pulls through.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
mobb thats fucked up..its hard out here, im goin thru shit right now too i know how it is, my pops got cancer, so i know how it is, my prayers are with u and your friend. i hope whoever did it gets what they deserve.

Aug 7, 2002
c-mob u had the right to say bad wordz to me and i can't say nothing about it i wasn't thinkin though it was wrong for me to even say it even though miracles really do happen i really do and pray for my self for the dude i dont really want the true ones to die u know nobody wants to die miracles really do happen and it all comes from the one and only creator...i wasn't bein disrespectful it's more like i was bein sad when i said that to you because who knows u know when people do die and get shot they more likely die and some of em happens to be miracles so yeah i really do put my heart on this and pray for yo friend you know that your friend is real and true to himself but man were in the future man it's really krazy out here if i got shot im more likely to die it depends where it hits me at...but thats messed up shooting a true friend of urs and he was bein real wit his life he's more likely to live and have another chance well my guy i really do like your music im trying to see if ican buy a cd of yours anyway Peace