Platinum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
2Pac - All Eyes On Me [9X Platinum]
2Pac - Greatest Hits [9X Platinum]
2Pac - R U Still Down (Remember me) [4X Platinum]
2Pac - Until The End Of Time [3X Platinum]
2Pac - Me Against the World [2X Platinum]
2Pac - Better Dayz [2X Platinum]
2Pac & Outlawz - Still I Rise [Platinum]
2Pac - Stricktly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. [Platinum]
2Pac - Resurrection [Platinum]
2Pac - Loyal To The Game [Platinum]
2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now [Gold]

Baby Bash - The Smokin Nephew [Gold]

Digital Underground - Sex Packets [Platinum]
Digital Underground - This Is An EP Release [Gold]
Digital Underground - Sons Of The P [Gold]

E-40 - In A Major Way Spice 1 [Platinum]
E-40 - The Hall Of Game [Gold]
E-40 - The Element Of Surprise [Gold]

Luniz - Operation Stackola [Platinum]

MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em [10x Platinum]
MC Hammer - Too Legit To Quit [3X Platinum]
MC Hammer - Let's Get It Started [Platinum]
MC Hammer - The Funky HeadHunter [Platinum]

N2Deep - Back To The Hotel [Gold]

Spice 1 - Spice 1 [Gold]
Spice 1 - 187 He Wrote [Gold]
Spice 1 - Amerikkaz Nightmare [Gold]

Too Short - Life Is Too Short [2X Platinum]
Too Short - Cocktails [Platinum]
Too Short - Gettin' It [Platinum]
Too Short - Shorty The Pimp [Platinum]
Too Short - Get In Where You Fit In [Platinum]
Too Short - Short Dog's In The House [Platinum]
Too Short - Born To Mack [Gold]
Too Short - Can't Stay Away [Gold]
Too Short - You Nasty [Gold]

May 20, 2002
when my album drops...next week....fo sho! Platinum!!!!

Just kidding........but I figured I'd beat some folks to it!

Digital Underground?? I think

May 20, 2002
My Boy Playa Jay Tee is certified gold with n2deep...even though I believe it went platinum but Profile fucked them.....just my opinion....cuz everyone and their momma had a copy of that album.......

Apr 8, 2004
OK...Pac, Digital Underground, 40, Luniz, Short, Bash, and Hammer went Platinum... I respect a platinum selling album because that shit is hard work but to keep it real 40 and Short are the only ones outta that list to go platinum without the help of mtv, bet, etc...Not taking away from the rest cause they deserved it too I'm just saying. Hammer, Digital Underground, and Pac stayed on MTV...Luniz' "I got 5 on it" stayed in rotation and the video always got played.. and Bash is everywhere from tv to the local radio stations...i only recall 2 videos from In a major way "sprinkle me" which i only saw once on bet and "one love" a few times..and the only vid i know of from shorts life is album is "life is too short"..both artist went platinum off these albums just by hustling. but the game is different now, too many politics, no support, bootleggin, and nobody is hustling like those cats bacc then, theres alot of talent in the bay but i dont see anybody goin platinum no time soon..i respect spice 1's gold albums too cause he's another that wasnt always on tv but stayed selling records

Apr 8, 2004
you can name r&b if you want too, someone already listed bash so its all good. a platinum album is a platinum album it doesnt matter. btw i wouldnt consider master p a bay area artist, he just lived there

Aug 4, 2002
J-FUNKTION said:
man in d-shots true world wide playaz, dosent spice say sumthin like "2 platinum, 2 gold"?
Yeah that's why I posted what I did earlier. I thought 187 He Wrote and Amerikkkaz Nightmare went platinum, and Spice-1 and 1990-Sick went gold.

May 31, 2005
Contagious Locc said:
OK...Pac, Digital Underground, 40, Luniz, Short, Bash, and Hammer went Platinum... I respect a platinum selling album because that shit is hard work but to keep it real 40 and Short are the only ones outta that list to go platinum without the help of mtv, bet, etc...Not taking away from the rest cause they deserved it too I'm just saying. Hammer, Digital Underground, and Pac stayed on MTV...Luniz' "I got 5 on it" stayed in rotation and the video always got played.. and Bash is everywhere from tv to the local radio stations...i only recall 2 videos from In a major way "sprinkle me" which i only saw once on bet and "one love" a few times..and the only vid i know of from shorts life is album is "life is too short"..both artist went platinum off these albums just by hustling. but the game is different now, too many politics, no support, bootleggin, and nobody is hustling like those cats bacc then, theres alot of talent in the bay but i dont see anybody goin platinum no time soon..i respect spice 1's gold albums too cause he's another that wasnt always on tv but stayed selling records

i was told in a major way took HELLA years to go platnium, i think at least 5-7...correct me if im wrong, im not knockin tho

Apr 8, 2004
Meelo said:
i was told in a major way took HELLA years to go platnium, i think at least 5-7...correct me if im wrong, im not knockin tho
i think you right so that takes away what i previously said about that album, but i know shorts "life is..." came out in 88 and went platinum in 89