Planet Ugly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
nope not really. i'm not ugly. :) i'm a cute chick and i am not defined by what a few non-pussy getting internet fools who have posted zero pix of themselves have to say about me. i honestly thought it would be funny so i told heresy i was gonna post it. we discussed exactly what would go down and i have been entertained thus far. please continue!

May 8, 2002
From all the animosity towards the Sarge I'm seeing, it's clear that many of you have fallen victim to her notorious hoe-card pulling tactics. To avoid such a thorough pulling of your cards in the future, I suggest that you refrain from acting bitchmade while logged onto the Siccness. If you choose to disregard this advice, your cards will be yanked like the twice-dipped creampuffs that you are.

Apr 25, 2002
And here you go Sergent. here's my pick, ive posted it before. And if you think i should go to this planet, so be it, i could give a fuck less. but you did set yourself up for these responses, so dont think your that smart and clever for predicting it.

Mar 13, 2003
Mook Mangla P said:
To avoid such a thorough pulling of your cards in the future, I suggest that you refrain from acting bitchmade while logged onto the Siccness. If you choose to disregard this advice, your cards will be yanked like the twice-dipped creampuffs that you are.

*claps*

Way to suck up, pimp! You're on the jock of a bitch that looks like this:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^you are an alias rider. no one "put me in my place" by posting pictures of 70 year old men and making comments on pictures right-clicked and copied off of my station website. the difference is, i have a place and don't rely on fake names and internet ghosting when i want to talk shit....i'm a real person unlike the majority of you....you can find me/hear me/see me 7 days a week. i don't take fake people seriously.

Jan 25, 2003
Sergeant Hustle said:
^^^you are an alias rider. no one "put me in my place" by posting pictures of 70 year old men and making comments on pictures right-clicked and copied off of my station website. the difference is, i have a place and don't rely on fake names and internet ghosting when i want to talk shit....i'm a real person unlike the majority of you....you can find me/hear me/see me 7 days a week. i don't take fake people seriously.
alias rider? when have i ever made it a secret who i was? sgt, as hard as it may be for you to do, think LOGICALLY. now then, if i REALLY wanted to hide who i was, do you really think i would talk shit on you? it would make no sense!

and no, i wasnt saying that you were "put in your place" by that 70 year olds picture, although ill give you, that thats what it may have looked like. i meant the countless times he has talked about how youre unintelligent, disgusting, involved in incest, among other things

HAVE A GREAT DAY

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I hardly consider him calling me ugly, unintelligent and "involved in incest" to be "putting me in my place". I have what you call "self-esteem".

A) I know that who I am is not based on how I look.
B) I am extremely bright.
C) I am successful and well on my way to making 6 figures or more within the next 5 years.
D) What other people have to say about me does not define me.
E) Being sexually molested isn't funny except perhaps to other pedifiles or people who do harm to innocent animals (aka those that are severely emotionally disturbed).

HAVE A GREAT DAY