Planet Ugly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I came up with this idea just this morning.

I think all ugly people should have their own planet called "Planet Ugly" where they reside and stay away from incredibly attractive people like myself. Ugly people really hurt my eyes. I also think ugly people should have a charity that benefits just them called the "Fund for the Ugly" where 100% of the proceeds go to plastic surgery and weight loss programs because worse than just being ugly is being both fat and ugly.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
It depends on what is considered ugly. One person will think someone is ugly, and another might think otherwise.

May 8, 2002
"KARLIE'S FUND FOR REPUGNANTLY GRIZZLED."
LMAO.

And Sarge, you've got to elaborate on this. Were you swarmed by some unruly mob of uglies, or did it take years of interacting with the uglies before you just finally reached your whit's end?

Apr 25, 2002
Arent you the chick that looks like Pee Wee Herman??? Just remember seeing a pic of you, and you need to be shipped to this palnet as well.

shadow

Mar 13, 2003
shadow said:
Arent you the chick that looks like Pee Wee Herman??? Just remember seeing a pic of you, and you need to be shipped to this palnet as well.

shadow
Thank you man - but making fun of karl is an automatic ban nowadays...just warning you in advance - and props to you for opening the floodgates.

I don't know who the fuck told this buzzard she was "attractive" - her face looks like that one cartoon - Daffy Duck with his bill shot off.

Also, I've been pointing out that she's fucking bald for months - Pee Wee had rock star long hair when he got arrested.

Hint: One of them is Sgt. Hustle. The female. CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING TELL WHO THE WOMAN IS?!??!

Mar 13, 2003
Hey buddy...I told you they'd take the bait! I love a lesson in psychology. Hook, line and sinker!
::reads post::

::ponders briefly what Karl meant::

::realizes he doesn't care::

::dismisses post::

All the message board psychology in the world will not change the fact that you look like Father Ugly shat in your face.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

::awaits ban::

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
When I wrote this post it was in total sarcasm....

I predicted who would respond, and how they would respond and I was right!

There are at least 6 other pictures of me on the KDON website and I knew that one would get posted and I also knew who exactly would find the humor and who would take it upon themselves to call me ugly etc.

Thank you for providing the entertainment I needed to make it thru my Monday!

Apr 25, 2002
or maybe you just thouhgt it would be funny to talk about planet ugly and so mayn ppl called you ugly you decided to make it look like you predicted it all along..