Pittsburgh Philthy " No Place Like Home "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
The bentley is spelled backwards not sure u seen that, also whats with the bum sleeping right there lol, im just saying i like some of the cover but some is iffy, either way i know its gonna be hot.the streets been waiting.

Sep 12, 2005
I mean

The bentley is spelled backwards not sure u seen that, also whats with the bum sleeping right there lol, im just saying i like some of the cover but some is iffy, either way i know its gonna be hot.the streets been waiting.
This one with the new Cover has five new songs on it too.
Yelp Seen The Bentley spelled backward. Since we aint pushin Bentleys yet it doesn't matter 1 bit to us!!! Bum sleeping is saying its to many people sleep on Pittsburgh Philthy. Half of peoples favorites are bums we think!!! Our opinions!!!
Yelp Loon either way dope is gonna sell. It's our best artwork plus we just switched it up cuhcuh. U can get this 1st Addition right out our trunks!
:siccness:
u know how we GRIT!!!! 3XL GRITTERZ

Sep 12, 2005
can we find this cd at the 7?
This 1st one, Naw that won't be at 7th! (But u can get one right now outta my trunk) But The New Cover will be at the 7!!!!!
I took all my projects outta there after that Jeezy concert. TO MANY H8ters:angry: But I'm puttin'em all bakc when I put my 1st Album in there. Jen been waitin too, so in a min. BUT I'M real about business u can paypal us or send a money order and we'll get that right to you plus a Free mixtape or TNPLH Pre-Album Mixtape. ( Top Right )

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Thanx for all the h8tered!!! LMAO

U puttin yo self out there lil fat man!!!!!

Please just dont take yo power shot and delete all my post!!!! Groupie!!! lol:cool:
did you just call me a fat lil man?

lmao @ you acting like a little 13 yr old middle school girl......

Don't hurt my feelings or nothing TuTC......you can do better than that can't you?