PITTSBURGH PHILTHY INTERVIEW ADDED ***He Speaks On It****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
1) When can we expect a full-length album?
PP: Wow, man I think I was done with my album around the same time I dropped Kansas City’s Finest Mixtape Vol.3 about Jan.05. But the buzz started to pick up outside of KC so I just have been going hard. I’m gonna give the people what they want on 3/27/07. So you heard it first right here!

2) Who are some of his influences in the game?
PP: Rich The Factor is a one of them. Can you image having a “Real Rap Star” right up the block from where you live at? The game was passed down so I had to run wit it! Guys like Mac Dre, Kool G. Rap, & Jay-Z.

3) His thoughts on the "supposed" Bay Area/KC feud
PP: Who said that? The Bay Area and KC has been and always will be connected. The only feud I know about is one between the KC Chiefs and the Oakland Raiders! I bet they love that one!!

4) Who he'd like to collab with that he hasn't already?
PP: I’d like to get with producers/artist who got that piff. Know what I’m talking bout? It really doesn’t matter where they are from.

5) His thoughts on KC as far as the rap game are concerned; how we're perceived by people outside of KC? Will KC "blow up"?
PP: Yo we getting money lil daddy! You gotta come thru here to get where to tryna get too! If you never been to KC than it is alil hard to image the middle of the country. We have been putting out good music for a long time. When I travel outside Missouri people be up on us. Personally I’m gone keep grinding. If anybody knows me, or has ever grabbed any of my music then they already know I’m gone grit it out. All my tracks got blam blam blumble! My fuse is lit. Once we become a movement things will change. Everywhere I go they be like, Philthy you must be hard if KC digs you. When I ask why they say that. They always say it’s because KC is full of haters. Awe haters gone hate, they don’t count figgas hustle!

6) XXXL Gritters- (I haven't seen the first one); what can we expect for the second installment? – Questions 1-6 MizeryMade
PP: What do you mean you haven’t seen the first one dude? Buy 1 get one free is my model. 3XL Gritters Vol.1 was like the jump-off for Pittsburgh Philthy to enter everybody’s household. I was the first artist from Kansas City with a DVD documenting stages in my early career. It was cool to have that out here. I was mostly giving that away to get folks ready for what I got up next for’em! Ya dig. Not only that, I was the first artist from Kansas City with a Chopped and Slowed CD. Shouts to my dudes TuT-C, JLaw, and DJ Loon.

7. What’s currently out or what are you currently working on?
PP: Wow!! What’s out with my name on it??? Dude? Okay first with the mixtapes I got out – Pittsburgh Philthy - In The Mist Of Drama Vol.1 - 15 Grand Theft Audio Vol.2 – 19 Songs
Kansas City’s Finest Vol.3 – 26 Songs
Live From Kansas City Vol.4 – 15 Songs
The thing about my mixtapes, mixcd’s, or like my nigg TuT-C call his Street Mix is I never just use mixtape or industry beats. If you have ever heard any of my cd’s then your gonna hear me wreck an industry beat as well as one of my beats. So your gonna hear me! Your gonna feel me! I set the new standards around this bitch!Pittsburgh Philthy Unreleased Exclusives – 15 Songs Is an album full songs I recorded while on my old label. Pittsburgh Philthy Grand Theft Audio Vol.2 Chopped & Looned -15 Songs. I just dropped long anticipated mixcd Pittsburgh Philthy & A-Wax Bring The Bay Back To KC – 15 Songs in the mist of losing Fat Tone & Mac Dre R.I.P. I have mixtapes coming with DJ Loon, DJ Ak, & DJ KTone with my first official album coming somewhere in-between. No Place Like Home coming soon!!!

8. What separates Pittsburgh Philthy from other rappers in the industry? - Jaz 64111
PP: I’m God’s gift to the world. Everybody should feel like that. I came from nothing. I mean really nothing! Food stamps and government cheese or I didn’t eat. Too self-made Ghetto Russell Simmons routing it! Ya Dig. Only a few can get the game and translate it to authentic tales. And still tell it not kinda sorta. My music is filled with passion and emotion on every track. I don’t have time to be playing mane.

9. Do you still smoke Reggie? – Cousin JJ
PP: Not for a supa long tizzle. “ You can’t be no real hustla smoking Reggie “- Factor
Ya dig? White Widow is cool. I been on this New York Train wreck, and this good ole Kush lately though. I be on shit you ain’t neva seen!!! When I was on the east coast a few months ago and that Piff was okay. But it’s No Place Like. That’s what my album is called.

10. Blast-Off
PP: Let me give a shout out to my big bro and my lil bro. My bro Doughnut, Cousin JJ, MP.3, all the stores and radio stations that fool wit me. Any and everybody that ever copped any of my cd’s, from me OR the bootlegger! Thank You. Stick with you me too. I came a long way from selling my burnt Pittsburgh Philthy cds with sharpie on’em. It’s about where we bout to go!! Thanks to siccness.net and JLaw Get @ Me!!!

[email protected] www.myspace.com/pittsburghphilthy

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
2) Who are some of his influences in the game?
PP: Rich The Factor is a one of them. Can you image having a “Real Rap Star” right up the block from where you live at? The game was passed down so I had to run wit it! Guys like Mac Dre, Kool G. Rap, & Jay-Z.

i mean for real...

he putting Mac Dre with the likes of Cool G Rap..and JayZ..???

May 20, 2006
Street_Heat said:
Catch Pittsburgh Philthy's Instore sign at Wax Factory Sat.
Saturday on what date the 27th, 3rd, or 10th? What time? Where is Wax Factory?

These are questions you need to already have answered, before you promote.