Pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Pittsburgh has really came up... I remember in like 93' there was this dude named "Redrum" who open my ears to that city, before that I never really knew where it was

They kinda like Vallejo, in where they a small city, wit big swagger

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Damn, I completely forgot about this thread. :eek:

Nothing but good shit coming out the P.

Jacka and Kel (from Western Conference) got something coming out this month I think.

Another compilation of Pittsburg slaps would be dope! The Who Got It? comps are good for those of you who aint heard them.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Pittsburg has come along way since the days of Chill E.B., Gelo, Moot Ditty, Mac T, JuBowt and Mac Fleet. (All those catz were really talented)

AP.9, Jacka, Husalah, Fed-X, Ryda, Western Conference, Dubb 20, Ro Beanie, and Ect are on a whole new level. Jackas' flow can be marketed on a National Level, and no one from the area has had that before. Plus his network albums are already spreading his name to more regions. A label needs to come and get him fast. There is no way his new solo album should be put out on an independent or even through an independent regional or national distributor. He needs to be on a Major.

Everyone else can really make a huge dent on the Western Region. The budget doesn't even have to be that large for a Distribution Company to win with any of those artists. Just run from Washington State thru Oregon thru California thru Arizona thru New Mexico tru Nevada thru Colorado and then sit back and count the BUNDLES. It would not take much to have 2 Promo Vans hit all of those states and spend a few days there and really hit them the correct way bringing in local street teams along with them.

GAME given up.

Street Masters Magazine WEST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com

Aug 3, 2006
What y'all think about the P?????? A-Wax, Mob Figaz, Dubb 20, Krazed Mindz and everybody else. The list goes on for miles.

Just wanted to get yall opinion for something I'm doing.

Y'all need to cop that Krazed Mindz and that Taliban Tone if you aint done so already.
lol im from the p and i know tone lightweight,but hes a weak rapper wax,dub20,and the figaz is the real quality music comin outta the p

Nov 20, 2007
i remember a guy by the name of felony from pittsburg. i think the album was called 781redrum or something. crazy album tho. he had a song called fuck biggie and a song called new york.

Apr 13, 2005
lol @ disco bay thats pretty much the last city in east co co before you cross the water to stockton. they got a bar there (bayside) and san quinn performed there one week and the week before jacka and federation were there with some other rappers.
Vasco road would be the Line where the Bay' ends on the East front;

kinda like Vallejo, in where they a small city,
Rather more like East Palo Alto.

------------
The Artist i see & have been told who embodys the city of pitsburg the best musically and represents the city to the fullest thru out the board would be Rydah J. Klyde .

-

BLAHK OPERAH MUZIC GROUP>>>>>sounds good>>>>

-
shout out to the Soliders m.i.a:
FREAKO
KANYVA
(ive heard real life first encounter hood tales about both; from a few diffrent females)
-

Aug 3, 2006
Vasco road would be the Line where the Bay' ends on the East front;

Rather more like East Palo Alto.

------------
The Artist i see & have been told who embodys the city of pitsburg the best musically and represents the city to the fullest thru out the board would be Rydah J. Klyde .

-

BLAHK OPERAH MUZIC GROUP>>>>>sounds good>>>>

-
shout out to the Soliders m.i.a:
FREAKO
KANYVA
(ive heard real life first encounter hood tales about both; from a few diffrent females)
-
NO,a-wax reps pittsburg harder than anyone klyde only reps the lo never does he really shout out pittsburg

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nah epa is west bay or pennisula same shit...

Why everyone so intrested about geography?

Google map it, print it, tag all the bay hoods on it, then get a thumb tack, stick it on the wall near ya cpu, and then go on siccness and act like you be everywhere!

May 12, 2006
cadillac mike- i just know he has a song with ap.9 and a album with hella features wondered how he pulled that off, i stay in antioch and aint heard of him till my homie asked me about him:eyecross: