Pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
What y'all think about the P?????? A-Wax, Mob Figaz, Dubb 20, Krazed Mindz and everybody else. The list goes on for miles.

Just wanted to get yall opinion for something I'm doing.

Y'all need to cop that Krazed Mindz and that Taliban Tone if you aint done so already.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
A-WAX: is about to make some major noise

MOB FIGAZ: are the hottest group in Nor Cal, damn near all the West Coast even if Hus is locked up

DUBB 20: is the most underrated rapper in the Bay Area..He got skills more so than your favorite rapper

KRAZED MINDZ: are some latin M.C.'s that got heat from the street...no one like them out hear right now

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Pittsburg has some "GREAT" talent. Everyone from the Mob Figaz got it. Dubb 20 has the streets talking (thats what got Messy Marv winning). Ro Beannie from the Pueblo Indians is fire, Rob Lo is an amazing producer. He has a Universal sound with those old soul samples, plus he is really schooled in music, he really knows how to play Piano/Keyboard.

Independent Labels like TVT or Koch, and also Major Labels farm branches like ADA or Fontana could win big by picking up these artists and budgeting them according to their ready made fan base. These artists have been successful Independent, Do shows, Run Magazine and TV Ads and Travel. Why they haven't got deals on Farm Labels makes no sense. Also why hasn't Rob Lo obtained a Production Deal? Hmmmm?

Street Masters Magazine WEST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com

Apr 13, 2005
The P' be coo...ive had a bad bitch every year in the pitsburg area since like 2000,((Although I moved on to knockin bitches in discovery bay and byron in the last year....Thats that deep east Eassst east co co county))...lol

Theirs a group called "WESTERN CONFERENCE" that got some dope stuff out..

Aug 7, 2003
lol @ disco bay thats pretty much the last city in east co co before you cross the water to stockton. they got a bar there (bayside) and san quinn performed there one week and the week before jacka and federation were there with some other rappers.

pittsburg has some tight rappers. Bill Stacks cd was pretty tight, All the supernatural stuff had some tight songs on it. A-wax is pretty tight even tho i like his older material better. Mob Figaz you dont even have to talk about. Dubb 20 is very under rated and one of my favorite rappers hands down. Rob Lo and Maki are way under rated. Then there are a couple of older cats that I liked like L-Mage from Mac T's compilation. Shit pittsburg has a load of talent. they used to drop a lot of cds but they been kind of slackin off in 2007.

Jul 12, 2007
4 real pittsburg definetley got some artists and gotta start bein named some of the best in the bay westetn conference is cool but i only saw one dude say shit bout em but they got them pittsburg anthems and the mob figaz nuff said

Apr 25, 2002
lol @ disco bay thats pretty much the last city in east co co before you cross the water to stockton. they got a bar there (bayside) and san quinn performed there one week and the week before jacka and federation were there with some other rappers.

].

they shut it down , some scrap stabbed some square for no reason

taliban tone is weak hahahah

bill stacks is dope