Pittsburg, Magazine Issue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That was the practice at the Magazine when I worked for it from 2004 to early 2008, and I kept it that way when I took it over in Mid 2008 until the present.

I also worked closely with some of the people at MURDER DOG MAGAZINE and they also had that practice even if it wasn't widely known. But now you can go right to their site and it says that you can PAY FOR AN INTERVIEW.

Hope that gives you some insight.
Thanks man, I appreciate the honest response.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
It has been an interesting (and difficult) situation trying to get this Pittsburg issue completed. I learned a lot in regards to the area and maybe why the artists haven't pushed themselves to the next level (stuck regional/even less then regional).

Pittsburg has so many very talented artists. From Rap to R&B to Jazz but I found out very few know the business side of music. Not one artist had an Entertainment attorney (even the 60 year old Soul Singer). Few have put out music over the past 5 years.

Most of all, PITTSBURG ARTIST DON'T WANT TO SPEND "TRUE" MONEY ON THEIR MUSIC CAREERS (but will purchase an Ounce of some Kush with the quickness. Every artist made at least one phone call to someone to cop trees while I was handling business with them).

I think when complete the issue will be an Excellent issue and bring some attention back to some artists that haven't been in the spotlight for some time now. I am actually going to give the artists that haven't got their Ads in and Money in 10 extra days to get their business together. I hope they figure it out.