Pittsburg, Magazine Issue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Is it standard in your industry to charge money for interviews? And to charge the same amount for an interview as for an ad?
That was the practice at the Magazine when I worked for it from 2004 to early 2008, and I kept it that way when I took it over in Mid 2008 until the present.

I also worked closely with some of the people at MURDER DOG MAGAZINE and they also had that practice even if it wasn't widely known. But now you can go right to their site and it says that you can PAY FOR AN INTERVIEW.

Hope that gives you some insight.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
to release another Pueblo Indians album!
Any Pueblo Indians projects would have to be on hold (and I would be willing to Finance one), because my Lil Cuzzo Ro Beanie (my aunt legally adopted him when he was locked up in Byron when he was a minor) is locked up right now on some wack charges. I was just trying to get him to get the guys together and do a Pueblo Indians project the day before they snatched him up.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Cats pay $124.99 (99.99 plus $25 for shipping & handling) for 10,000 FLYERS that truly end up on the ground, when they can pay $100 and be in a Magazine that is printing up 25,000 to 50,000 copies that will remain in peoples homes, barbershops, on coffee tables, etc. being read for months if not years.

Learn to spend your promotional dollars correctly.

Apr 12, 2004
i hope there is a write up on king freako he is the reason how i got my name and he was a very good friend of mine in not from the bay im from sac but he spent a few years livin in sac and he ended up in my hood and we clicked.