Pitbull Pups?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Anyone interested in some pups The mother is in my sig. pic White/Brindal (Colby pit) (my pit) My dude wants to breed her with his Blue/White (Razor's Edge) pit so I was wondering anyone on the siccness going to be interested in any? Depending on her litter most likely the will all have papers & first shots. I will post the dad when I can get a pic.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
This belongs in the hundreds of thousands of unwanted animals are put to sleep each year forum.
When I was looking for a dog (preferably mixed) I decided to pursue the shelters and what not. They all wanted at least $200 for mutts, but that was ok with me since I was "saving" them. So I go to all their sites and I have to fill out all these long ass applications like I'm adopting a damn child! Besides the outrageous cost of the dog, they at least require extra training classes, a home visit and even checkups whenever they felt like it and could take back the dog if they felt like it! And some of them even denied me even though I have my own house with a fenced yard so fuck all of that!

Apr 23, 2006
When I was looking for a dog (preferably mixed) I decided to pursue the shelters and what not. They all wanted at least $200 for mutts, but that was ok with me since I was "saving" them. So I go to all their sites and I have to fill out all these long ass applications like I'm adopting a damn child! Besides the outrageous cost of the dog, they at least require extra training classes, a home visit and even checkups whenever they felt like it and could take back the dog if they felt like it! And some of them even denied me even though I have my own house with a fenced yard so fuck all of that!
where the fuck did you go man

its not like that at most animal shelters... yea there are forms but most of them are just sayin that if you get reported being a dumbass and endangering the animals life they will take it back... which can happen even if you dont sign the forms

and 200 is way too much for a shelter dog you should be paying more like 25 in cities too 100 in places without alot of strays

Oct 10, 2009
GREAT DOGS, THE OWNERS ARE THE PROBLEM.......
CO-sign I dont fight pits, I dont be leave in that shit, Even though I know some people who do my female is fully trained, I trained her since she was a pup she listen's vary well, I dont want to even know about fighting them if Im saling a pup if I say sold one to someone & they said they were planning on fighting I wouldnt sale to em.... I like to train en yeah she will attack but only if directed to, which I dont unless needed..... I agree with Dana also alot of em are put to sleep but most people I know who have pits, have had em all the animals life... Like sizzle said the owners are the problem

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
where the fuck did you go man

its not like that at most animal shelters... yea there are forms but most of them are just sayin that if you get reported being a dumbass and endangering the animals life they will take it back... which can happen even if you dont sign the forms

and 200 is way too much for a shelter dog you should be paying more like 25 in cities too 100 in places without alot of strays
I checked at least 15 places in Washington, most I didn't feel like paying what they wanted or filling out their big ass app. One place I was approved for, but found my dog just right before I went to actually see the pups there.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
aay you the sig must be changed you cant say that dude

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
CO-sign I dont fight pits, I dont be leave in that shit, Even though I know some people who do my female is fully trained, I trained her since she was a pup she listen's vary well, I dont want to even know about fighting them if Im saling a pup if I say sold one to someone & they said they were planning on fighting I wouldnt sale to em.... I like to train en yeah she will attack but only if directed to, which I dont unless needed..... I agree with Dana also alot of em are put to sleep but most people I know who have pits, have had em all the animals life... Like sizzle said the owners are the problem
It really is the owners or family. I donate time in the summer @ the Local Pound & see pits bite & just be reckless when they are treated like shit or if you show fear - they win & your fucked.

ChittyBang - We need more responsible owners like yourself - 10x PROPZ