pit bulls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FaT j

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
i think that my dad told me that u can getem clipped any tyme in da 1st year r sum shit but the later u get it it done the more it hurts'em so its better 2 getem done when u first gettem.wut kinda pit u got?

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
ASAP, THE SOONER THE LESS EXPENSIVE 'CAUSE THEY WEIGH LESS AND ALOT OF WHAT YOU'RE PAYIN' FOR IS THE AMOUNT OF ANETHESIA THEY GOTTA USE TO KNOCK 'EM OUT. THE MORE THEY WEIGH THE MORE THEY USE. AND 5 MONTHS IS THE OLDEST I WOULD CONSIDER GETTING THEM CUT ANYWAYS 'CAUSE THE YOUNGER THEY ARE THE QUICKER THEY HEAL WITH LESS CHANCE OF INFECTION. THE CUTS RANGE FROM 1 TO 5..... 5 BEING THE SHORTEST. I'D RECOMMEND A 3 OR A 4 CUT.

Jun 14, 2002
I THINK THEY LOOK BETTER WITH NO CUT.JUST MAH OPINION THO'.MY HOMEBOY HAS THE SAME COLORED PIT BUT HIS EYES ARE GREEN.I'LL TAKE A PICTURE NEXT TIME I GOT MY DIGITAL CAMERA AND I'M OVER THERE.HE'S 6 MONTHS I THINK."CAPONE" IS A LIL' SAV.

Jun 14, 2002
I'M HOPIN' TO GET ONE PRETTY SOON.MY HOMEBOY BOUGHT HIS OFF OF "T-BONE",HE WAS FEATURED ON NIMFO'S CD "FADED FEELIN' X-RATED".I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW MUCH THEY PAID BUT IT WAS BELOW $100.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i haven't spent any time around pits in like 3 years so this will be a dumb ass question for all pit owners but, do you clip the ears so they don't get bitten off and shit or what?
@teflon, that sounds like a good ass price, especially if you get the papers with that.

@ everyone, what did y'all name your pits if you have any? this girl i know said she would probably be able to hook me up with a pit for free so i had started thinking about names and shit. i kinda wanted to name it something real sissy-like so people that don't like dogs wouldn't be so afraid of it, i mean i can't imagine the expression people have if they are afraid of dogs and woodie tells em his pit's name is psydal, lol.

Jun 14, 2002
@ CHRIS,YA THAT IS A CHEAP PRICE.I WAS LOOKIN' AT RED DRAGON KENNELS BECAUSE SOMEONE ON THE SICCNESS DESIGNED THE SITE,AND THEY WERE SELLIN' FOR LIKE $1000.SO,VERY GOOD FOR A FULL BRED RED NOSE.

FaT j

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
i looked at red dragon b 4. but go 2 www.komonstersquad.com the 1 on tha front page iz my dogz dad. some sick ass pits in there