!!!~!!~!Pioneer = Ur New Favorite Rapper!~!!~!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2005
playa RY said:
That shit was garbage...
if ur gonna hate, atleast leave feedback for improvement. what is it u think sicked about my songs?? what can i improve on?? what should i do less of?? not that im GONNA change cause one guy said he aint like my shit, but it would be nice to kno what YOU think im doing wrong. and i kno this is probably hate cause i said MF Doom was garbage and u seemed like u was on his dick pretty hard. i do that all tha time when i think someone's gettin dickroad too hard.....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Pioneer said:
if ur gonna hate, atleast leave feedback for improvement. what is it u think sicked about my songs?? what can i improve on?? what should i do less of?? not that im GONNA change cause one guy said he aint like my shit, but it would be nice to kno what YOU think im doing wrong. and i kno this is probably hate cause i said MF Doom was garbage and u seemed like u was on his dick pretty hard. i do that all tha time when i think someone's gettin dickroad too hard.....

I didnt even listen to it. I know you're probably another wack local-ass rapper saying the same old shit over fruity loops beats...

Apr 5, 2005
uHhh the quality of the tracks are horrible. Get better equipment if you want people to take you seriously. Your flow is not bad on the Slumper instrumental. However, on the other tracks you sound garbage kid. BTW next time don't get too cocky by swearing you think you are good. Let your peers answer that for you. Good luck