PIMP C FOUND DEAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
RIP PIMP C. man i remember bumpin ridin'drity back when i was 15. cant stop listening to ONE DAY. everyone misses PAC or BIGGIE this is one im gonna miss. and on that note i hope spice one is ok to like i said if i loose 2 of my fav rappers in one week then this is one shity ass week.

Feb 22, 2006
"Breed and Kurupt, wrist full of rocks, drinkin henny out the bottle tryna get closer to PAC, smokin lime green, bitch we make the hits, so I don't even trip over a bitch you sucks dick."- Pimp C
Hope Pimp and Pac are drinkin some henny together, in gangsta paradise

Jul 12, 2007
damn spent all that time in jail and gets killed when he comes out. but everytime i dont come on for a wek another rapper dies whos next

May 3, 2002
RIP PIMP C, shits a shame.. he gets out.. UGK can really start putting out more classic albums, and this shit happens.. RIP to another southern legend.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Breed and Kurupt, wrist full of rocks, drinkin henny out the bottle tryna get closer to PAC, smokin lime green, bitch we make the hits, so I don't even trip over a bitch you sucks dick."- Pimp C
Hope Pimp and Pac are drinkin some henny together, in gangsta paradise
What song is this from and how old is it?