Picture of A-Wax and Husalah eating lunch together WTF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM THE ONE WHO TRIED TO SQUASH THE WHOLE SHIT AND HAVE MEN TALK MAN TO MAN AND NOT THRU THE NET. MY GOAL WAS A SOLUTION AND I GOT DISRESPECTED AND SLANDERED AND IM STILL NOT ON NO RAH RAH SHIT ABOUT IT. JUST A WHOLE LOT OF TRUTH TELLIN. AND AS FAR AS WCM GOES...I BEEN PUSHIN IT AND MAKIN MOVES FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS NOW AND NEVER BURNT A BRIDGE BUSINESSWISE. WATCH WHAT I DO WITH THIS MIDWEST WEST COAST MAFIA MOVEMENT...IM BOUT BROADCASTING REALITY RAP. ALL THE OTHER SHIT IS BENEATH ME.
#WEST UP

Feb 14, 2004
Not being disrespectful but why would they talk and work shit out if wax isn't the one who got snitched on... It's really not his problem he just tried to expose him for snitching cause how can someone rap all kinds of gangsta shit and be a rat... From what I read in the beginning you were pushing buttons and he retaliated back by talking shit also... But on some real shit I remember Bo kinda messed up wcm's name by putting out some weak shit in the beginning like woodpile etc. IMO! but I think you guys got some solid artists pushing for you guys now... Keep up the good work

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I think whoever huss snitched on should handle it and if hus had a problem w wax for calling him a rat I'm sure he could've got at wax by now... Just let that go Tay keep making good music and pushing wcm the way you are... This Back n forth shit for no reason is getting played out.. Ap & awax collab would be sick
i couldnt disagree more...Wax wordplay, vocab, delivery, and as of late his production has been levels above what AP9 has put out

im still trying to figure out what it is about AP9's music that people like, besides the production...seriously whats so special about his abc raps and limited delivery and vocab?

Feb 14, 2004
i couldnt disagree more...Wax wordplay, vocab, delivery, and as of late his production has been levels above what AP9 has put out

im still trying to figure out what it is about AP9's music that people like, besides the production...seriously whats so special about his abc raps and limited delivery and vocab?
I just think it's time for wax to finally make music w the figaz... All this rap beef sucks... Reason I said ap is cause he seems to be the only one making music... I thought bitch killa sucked... But ap does have a lot of dope songs and catalog... He's not the best but he is grimy

Sep 26, 2013

AP9 I feel like he can make a good record and his shit is real doesnt sound watered down. Like you said the production is huge. He makes the limited vocab work for him. I can see how its not for everyone and depends on what you hear from him the first few times you can just write him off based on a couple of songs (not saying you did that)

He has a real big catalog so there is definitely good music in there.

As far as him and Wax i think they can make some good records. Wax is hella versatile and i see no reason why they couldn't make it work (other than the obvious reasons). Wax can make it work with a lotta different styles that's what makes him such a good artist.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl

He got some sort of energy when he raps unlike Wax. He also has a style of his own which makes him authentic.

I don't really fuck with either one since I consider them both as a average rapper.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Wax an Average rapper? LOL carry on.
lol i didnt need to respond, Dutch took the thoughts right outta my head

if Wax is an average rapper, id hate to see what dudes music collection looks like...i hope he dont own a shrine dedicated to crazy locs, but at this point, im leanin towards the fact he does