pics of lebron and battier drunk in a bar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
hahaha.. great pic. thats one NASTY lookin broad though.. and shane battier's all american lookin ass.
she only looks nasty cuze her eyes looked all twacked out probalby from the alky. i know i'd hit it without thinkin twice and so would you. just try and picture her without her eyes all tweaky, she wouldn't be bad at all thick ass lips.

Apr 25, 2002
ArYo said:
she only looks nasty cuze her eyes looked all twacked out probalby from the alky. i know i'd hit it without thinkin twice and so would you. just try and picture her without her eyes all tweaky, she wouldn't be bad at all thick ass lips.
I wouldn't beat.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
well i didn't see no myspace pics but Fatal I normally agree with everything you have to say but come on now how you gonna say you wouldn't hit that. I ain't sayin she the type of girl I would waste my time callin and shit but if I seen her at a bar and we was talkin for sure I wouldn't think twice. id skull fuck that beezy.

Dec 2, 2004
how can u tell that lebrons drunk and not just blinking?....as far as the broad,u gotta be sum kinda queer not to hit that shit.or at least get sum dome.
hes at a bar....not only his eyes are like that it looks like his ass is sleeping but lefonda looks wasted too. i remember seeing some nash and dirk pictures a long time ago. they were drunk then a motherfucker in some local bar.