PHOTO CONTEST!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Since theres so many people on here taking pictures lately one of you mods should set up a siccness photo contest...Break it down in like 3 catagories, landscape, person(s), and product.

May 17, 2005
We should make words up too and post a picture to that word. Like FREEDOM and everybody gotta get creative. Another thing is I would say everybody EMAIL there pics to one person and then later on when the contest is over he gonna upload them all so nobody see the other pics before.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
OverDoze said:
Since theres so many people on here taking pictures lately one of you mods should set up a siccness photo contest...Break it down in like 3 catagories, landscape, person(s), and product.
Since you got the good ideas just make the thread and I'll vital it.

Apr 25, 2002
^ Colombo lets just go from here and not worry about what was brought up 2-3 months ago...Hell I dont even want to be the one to start the thread or be the one to organize it...So if you want to go for it...I'll contribute though!!!
Hit me on my email if you want to brainstorm some ideas [email protected]

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
OverDoze said:
^ Colombo lets just go from here and not worry about what was brought up 2-3 months ago...Hell I dont even want to be the one to start the thread or be the one to organize it...So if you want to go for it...I'll contribute though!!!
Hit me on my email if you want to brainstorm some ideas [email protected]
not being a dick but....whats there to brainstorm about?????are you even a photogrpaher??

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
J.COLOMBO said:
not being a dick but....whats there to brainstorm about?????are you even a photogrpaher??
Dude over 2k posts in under a year and you don't know who Overdoze is ??? Have you checked out Upheaval Design's site? Ahhhhhh lookem up.

Apr 25, 2002
The photos on the site were all done by Jeremiah, He's a fool with the camera. But even since the ones on the website (which hasnt been updated for a minute) He smashes on any of the images on there. I'm still in the learning stages.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
OverDoze said:
The photos on the site were all done by Jeremiah, He's a fool with the camera. But even since the ones on the website (which hasnt been updated for a minute) He smashes on any of the images on there. I'm still in the learning stages.
dont get cocky....theres a whole lot of photo manipulation.....its obvious....lots of photoshop goin on......the people on here rarelly or never use photoshop on theyre images.....

Status
Not open for further replies.