People who live in LA County: Have you noticed a grip of cops around lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
@ Vamps: Yeah fool i forgot to tell you but I saw a big (Whack lookin) "AP 13" on the wall in Thai Town which is right next to Lil Armenia in Hollywood. They crossed someone out i dont even remember who but they are active.
AP13?...what the fuck?...thats stupid...one thing i can say about Mara Salvatrucha tho...theyre a big ass gang...every central american country is filled with people claimin that shit...same with 18th Street...that shit trips me out to see people out there bangin....

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
People in other countries bangin'

It's because the U.S. has set things up so we deport gang members to those countries. For example, Salvadorans who immigrate here and then get caught for crimes get deported back to El Salvador. They arrive fresh off an airplane with a bunch of other people in the same situation, with zero dollars, and once they get to San Salvador no one will hire them cuz they're all tatted up. So, back to gang life in El Salvador, or whichever country they end up in. In fact, San Salvador's police chief said that the police department's number one problem is gang crime committed by deportees from the United States.

I don't know if the U.S. deports anyone to Armenia or not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
^^^yea i know...thats shits funny to me...cuz i went down there and foos comin up to me talkin to me in english n shit...the main heads from the gangs down there are all from america...mainly texas and california...some of em are from illinois...but the u.s. dont care one way or another what they do down there...as long as theyre not here....which is fucked up...plus the jail system down in central america is a fucked up situation...i got a cousin locked up on a murder charge down there...id say 70% of the people(that i saw) there locked up with him were all from the u.s....

Apr 25, 2002
i jacked an AP cat back in the day...came here, thought he was from some other gang...started pumpin em for info...said he was down with AP from LA...

and Mara Salvatrucha is HUGE in northern cali...i know they got a big set from LA that chills in the fillmoe at the basketball courts..but i don't see them bangin...they might just be them cats from 21st

May 2, 2002
I don't know why those AP fools claim 13. Everyone clowns on em for that. MS is all over just like 18th street. People say they started out in the valley back in the 80s, others say they started out in downtown/hollywood area, and some others say that they started in el salvador first. Out in the valley they got clicks in north hills/northridge, van nuys, northhollywood and some others.