PEEPING TOM or INNOCENT BRADLEY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2019
We all know that a nigger can't resist it's muh'dik urges. All niggers are sexual predators and should always be treated as such. Even with the electronic leash, this nigger will continue to coon'mit its perverted crimes. Cheaper to ship it back to Ape'frica.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We all know that a nigger can't resist it's muh'dik urges. All niggers are sexual predators and should always be treated as such. Even with the electronic leash, this nigger will continue to coon'mit its perverted crimes. Cheaper to ship it back to Ape'frica.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
Oh you ol let me come edit my stupid ass post but not respond to the man addressing my dumbass post ass Mothafucka

Props: datplaya

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Lol yea man, white people rape little children and even animals when there is No little kids around. I read a scientific paper written by a highly regarded professor its in white mans DNA.
One thing people need to understand is that anytime white people do anything of a sexualized nature - even if it's not sexual - it's rape. I've never heard of a person or color raping anyone prior to exposure to white people. It's ingrained in their DNA/genetic code. There's a book, only available in certain circles because it was banned by white people, that outlines exactly what I'm talking about. It's sad to see that the intolerant white society banned this book for no reason other than to silence anyone who thinks different then themselves. The book is titled "white rapists and why white opinions don't matter: they need to be killed"

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Oh 4 real? That sounds like the type of book i wanna read

I do believe The World would be a better place if theres No white people around
I agree we should do a podcast. The world would be so much more tolerant of all people regardless of race, age, gender, etc if we could some how eradicate all white people off the face of the planet.

Props: datplaya