paypal money adder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2012
ya'll niggaz too much aint that serious blood..seen it on youtube was a related video on some call of duty shit i was watchin..thought it might work..didnt work..thought one of ya'll could figure it out..anyways nigga who wouldn't want free mney from the looks of the video it seemed legit.
The site is named Gaming-Gangsters.com/paypal etc..... & was a related video to Call Of Duty? I read a few posts down laughing until I realized you were serious breh! Then I laughed hard enough to get my girl pissed to the point I couldn't hear anything but her T.V. two rooms away!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^^if u feel better about yourself more power to u..can give a fuck less what your opinion is..now if it worked that would be a different story now would it..go ahead try 2 pull a card that isnt there..

Apr 25, 2002
Last edited:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 , that shit's a scam bro. if you're really looking to make some money, i suggest going to this website

Get paid to take surveys: make hundreds a day doing online surveys

it's legit, you can make hundreds a day
for the 4th time blood, aint that serious..i work u think i rely on this for income??lmao..thought someone with more computer knowledge can figure it out..simple as that..niggaz aint got shit else better to do but think im into them get rich quick shit straight bomedy..i erased this thread and someone brought it back..really that serious if?if anyone thinks they roastin me think 2wice cuz im jus smokin and sippin laughin at ya'll..dont faze me a bit keep the thread goin blood..re read my post if it dont make sense continue a roast that isnt even there..ben on this site for a minute ima blood goon nigga..hahha ..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
anyone else got somethin 2 say?? extra plan?survey for cash? funny ass niggaz..anyways ya'll nigga B coo on here im fixin 2 go to albertos for a burrito aint no taco trucks open this early..continue ya'll fake ass roastin tho i'll b back to check on ya'll after a few blunts...