paypal money adder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
damn ya'll niggaz mustve got picked on in school or some shit..the game goofyness level in some of ya'll is beyond extreme..i see whos real on here and who aint..but keep the weak sarcasm flowin..shit aint funny at all thats the funny thing..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lol I ain't defending you blahd cuz u shouldn't be fallin for no scams like this, but ya gotta bick homie, and be bool, and when the time comes you make your move, but not too soon.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
in order to make a pay pal account dont you gotta put your social security, address, full name/ date of birth, i even had to scan my drivers license...i think you already lost fablunts209 unless you aint put the correct info..

n yes you can make money from doing surveys,.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
in order to make a pay pal account dont you gotta put your social security, address, full name/ date of birth, i even had to scan my drivers license...i think you already lost fablunts209 unless you aint put the correct info..

n yes you can make money from doing surveys,.
i made a paypal not a fully set up one half assed info..like i said i didnt even get to the steps that the video did cuz in order to get the program u gotta fill out a survey which i never did..was hoping someone on here could get it goin..is there any other way i need to break the situation down since the other post i posted didnt seem to work for you??

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i made a paypal not a fully set up one half assed info..like i said i didnt even get to the steps that the video did cuz in order to get the program u gotta fill out a survey which i never did..was hoping someone on here could get it goin..is there any other way i need to break the situation down since the other post i posted didnt seem to work for you??
you aint gotta break down nothin for me...i just asked a question without wanting to read thru 3 pages of bullshit comments..you gettin defensive over nothin

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
defensive or do you just feel clowned??the only reason this dumb ass thread is growing cuz marks like u keep tryin to start a fire with no matches..lol..i already deleted this bullshit thread one of the mods revived it and whoever it was slap yourself..

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
okay since you asked, can you break down the steps you took in order to become retarded enough to fall for something like this? or did it just happen out of your control?

either way you brought this on yourself, only an idiot would believe that they could hack paypal for free money...now you can leave.